Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 08:11 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Welcome back Samson.

Hell, they ain't even got to take the trash to the alley here, just outside the back door. They still can't get that right.

As you can see, we all played nice while you were gone. ('cept for Dune and the strap on thingy). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2006, 09:56 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Her idea of taking out the garbage is dumping the bathroom trash in the larger kitchen trashcan.

Sheez, at least my daughter was excited to see me last night. My boy said hello and konked out and I was home an hour before the nagging started. I may never retire.

It was such a crowded plane last night and I was stuck to next to some fat chick. I kept nodding off, and I'm sorry, but I like every other guy because my knees automatically push out. We'll just pretend it's the package in between. Anyhoo, I was on the outside and I'd get bumped by the flight attendant who seemed to enjoy rubbing up against me and I'd try to scoot over. So I was nodding off and I guess I accidently bumped the fat chick's leg with my knee. Woopie, right? Next thing I know she's like drawn up in to a ball. I'm like WTF? If anybody should be offended, it should be ME. You'd have thought I copped a feel. I mean....yuck....as if. Now I'm not saying I'm God's gift to women but I'm not a friggin lepper either. GET OVER IT fat chick, wherever you are!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Come to think of it, I have that affect on most women. Get too close and their knees come together. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2006, 10:04 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Why is it, doesn't matter what size the trash can is, they can't hit it anyway? I put the lid down when I'm finished. I wipe up if my aim is off. But she can't pick up the trash that she knew didn't make it in the can. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I've gotten to the point, sometimes I leave the trash on the floor to see how long it takes to be picked up. Usually it takes about till the next time I'm emptying the trash.

Maybe we should be talking about trashy women and not women and trash.

Old 02-24-2006, 10:10 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

And if the bag should com off, God forbid they pull it back up. Just cram it down further with more trash.

Old 02-24-2006, 10:12 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Sometimes, with the stories we have, I'd swear our wives our related.

Old 02-24-2006, 11:18 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Well excuuuuuuuuse me but I need to interject and say that not all women are created equal..haha in MY household its absolutely undeniably the T total opposite....The only way I get people to get a little initiative is to give them a slight "verbal push" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] This isn't such a good topic to start off my day lmao!!! I'm already feeling the urge to beat some @ss into shape if people don't start picking up their shiot!

Since I can't runaway from home- I'm ready to go to the dunes and play- but can't--- just figured out we have a soccer tourny in San Angelo next weekend...lordy!! But goodness don't you know how perfect the dunes would be today?? Love freshly rained on sand!

RL- glad to see you made it home safe and sound-- always nice to come back to the "real world" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Scooter wouldn't even cuddle with me while everyone was gone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I guess we ran everyone else off....sheesh (sniffing my armpits) I don't smell [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2006, 11:37 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Only reason men get married is because their mama's quit cleaning their rooms and doing their laundry. My old lady is a neat freak but she doesn't do trash and she doesn't do yard work.

And evidently she doesn't pump gas either because my truck was completely empty this morning too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Think I'm fixin to go find some movies and veg out and enjoy this weather.

Old 02-24-2006, 11:46 AM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Well I don't know WHY in the world I did....I certainly don't feel like I need a man to do anything for me-- if I do- I'll call a professional!

renting movies? The ones I rented last weekend sucked! I still say The Count of Monte Cristo is a good choice..lol

Old 02-24-2006, 12:02 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripperThe only way I get people to get a little initiative is to give them a slight "verbal push" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

There's your first mistake. Men prefer a physical "pull". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Scooter wouldn't even cuddle with me while everyone was gone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I guess we ran everyone else off....sheesh (sniffing my armpits) I don't smell [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I'm guessing you're not using Old Spice like the rest of us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
I had several replies for the strap on line, just had momentary laspe of good taste. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2006, 12:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Originally posted by: TXduneripperThe only way I get people to get a little initiative is to give them a slight "verbal push" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

There's your first mistake. Men prefer a physical "pull". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ohh yeah...I think I see what you're saying....He should pull his head out of his....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER