Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 07:23 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Anyone going to Kermit Sunday? Ill be there Sunday for sure Saturday MAYBE after lunch depends on how things work out

Old 02-24-2006, 07:23 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Anyone been out to kermit dunes lately? Whats going on out there? Does anyone have any real Kermit Chatter?

Old 02-24-2006, 07:25 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Ive missed the last three weeks darn work =p. The times I have been it was fine pay... and go about your business like always. It has been really nice clean sand as for as ruts and tracks etc. You happen to be going this weekend? Sunday?

Old 02-24-2006, 07:55 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default KERMIT CHATTER

About 30 of us coming out Saturday March 11th till 14th. Some of us from DFW area some from New Mexico some from Oklahoma and Lubbock and Amarillo.

Old 02-24-2006, 07:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: quadmasterjay
Anyone been out to kermit dunes lately? Whats going on out there? Does anyone have any real Kermit Chatter?
Dang, almost sounds like we're being scolded for talking about other things besides the dunes at Kermit...lmao [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I haven't been in quite some time...wishing I was there right now & would love to go ride this weekend. It certainly is the perfect weather for it.

Duneaholic (I think) posted a link to KSI's website a few pages back...

Old 02-24-2006, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: quadmasterjay
About 30 of us coming out Saturday March 11th till 14th. Some of us from DFW area some from New Mexico some from Oklahoma and Lubbock and Amarillo.
I hope you all have a great time and I'm jealous!!!

Scooter....you might could get a ride, especially if you'd be bringing the beer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2006, 01:47 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper RL, you don't leave the clean laundry piled up in the baskets after they are clean do you? If so, you're a naughty man and need to put those things up where they go right now before she gets home
Well...I am a naughty man but not when it comes to laundry. Actually, when I got home she commented on her way out that the dryer had just gone off. About the time she was pulling out I noticed it wasn't even warm. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Oh well. Riding?? Today??? I wish. It's time to sort through my shoe boxes and prepare my tax return. Just hoping for a solid 4 digit refund! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2006, 09:14 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper

Scooter....you might could get a ride, especially if you'd be bringing the beer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Funny you should mention beer. Just opened one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I was told this morning to get the quads ready for a ride in March. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Have to order a few parts for mine to make it trail worthy again. Not enough time to get the engine bored and the head ported. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But, at least I'll be riding again.

Want to come out and play in the sand, but if I got my schedule of events, ie, honey do list, it looks like it will be mid June before I have a "me" weekend.

Old 02-25-2006, 10:44 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Anyone going to make it out tomorrow? Ill be there no later then 9:30am. If you see us come on over we can go out on a ride maybe we can keep up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. We'll be in a white 20 foot car hauler white ford truck. silver yfz orange 700 dual pipes oooh yeah [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2006, 10:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I'm loading up now Kevin. See ya there.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER