Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 11:52 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

They'll change it everyday before we get there but this one is saying 10% chance of rain and a high of 75 on Saturday but windy. Maybe it won't be too bad.

85 is too dang hot for me. Especially in February. I'm going to melt today.

You'll have to save sailor girl outfit for another time too! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2006, 11:53 AM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper
hubby cries if he doesn't have enough time to do whatever hubbies do to things before being ridden....lol
My Sweetie has to have all that mechanical FOREPLAY too! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well, the landlord got the keys at 7:00 last night.
Wish there were going to be a house warming party! You sooooo would be invited Ripper...and you guys too...but, I had to put 99.9% in storage. MY NEW HOME is a 5x10' trailer. My household is in storage. Guess I could pull the trailer up in front of your place...have a cold one. LOL
My fish even got moved out of a 55 gal. aquarium to a 10 gal. tank. So far, all alive and well...me included!

Going to take advantage of the warmer weather...clean up the 55 aquarium to put in storage and clean up the Fridg. for sale. So I will be playin with the water hose today!
Still so much to do!

Old 02-28-2006, 11:57 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Moving is never fun. I feel for you DD. I've moved 9 times in the last 15 years (and I've been at this house 2.5). I plan on staying put a while.

Old 02-28-2006, 11:58 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin My Sweetie has to have all that mechanical FOREPLAY too!

That just sounds so WRONG!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 02-28-2006, 12:02 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: DuneDragin My Sweetie has to have all that mechanical FOREPLAY too!

That just sounds so WRONG!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] LOL!
He has to wrench, lube, weld, bolt on polish and load for about 2 weeks before he will get the motorhome out to get loaded for the trip.
Sometimes it is like "oh honey, can't we just take it for a quick ride!" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2006, 12:04 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Moving is never fun. I feel for you DD. I've moved 9 times in the last 15 years (and I've been at this house 2.5). I plan on staying put a while.
Since we bought this house, we've been here six years. The last two houses we rented, we stayed at for 4 and 6 years. Worst thing about moving, one house it was a 3/4 mile. When we moved the second time, we rented a U Haul truck. Made three trips to the new house and took it back. The mileage was 21.9 total. Next time I move, it's going to be a major distance.

Is there a bad time for a sailor suit?

Old 02-28-2006, 12:07 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin

He has to wrench, lube, weld, bolt on polish and load for about 2 weeks before he will get the motorhome out to get loaded for the trip.
Sometimes it is like "oh honey, can't we just take it for a quick ride!" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

My motto is ride it until it breaks, then fix it. Cheaper and less time consuming. I can be loaded and gassed in an hour.

Old 02-28-2006, 12:09 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

[quote]
Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Originally posted by: RaptorlegsIs there a bad time for a sailor suit?
If you're wearing one at a theater playing Brokeback Mountain....that would be a bad time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2006, 12:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

My motto is ride it until it breaks, then fix it. Cheaper and less time consuming. I can be loaded and gassed in an hour.
I like that motto....

Old 02-28-2006, 12:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper
hubby cries if he doesn't have enough time to do whatever hubbies do to things before being ridden....lol
My Sweetie has to have all that mechanical FOREPLAY too! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Wish there were going to be a house warming party! You sooooo would be invited Ripper...and you guys too...but, I had to put 99.9% in storage. MY NEW HOME is a 5x10' trailer. My household is in storage. Guess I could pull the trailer up in front of your place...have a cold one. LOL
People might really think I'm a redneck if I had 2 homes parked in front of mine...lmao oh well- proud white trash here-- heard a funny today-- celebrities walk on red carpet because they are stars...I walk on toilet paper cause I'm the shiot!

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER