Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 03:01 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Concerned Duner has his panties in a twist because he didn't buy the hills first. Look, we're all tired of your whinning! We get it- YOUR PISSED!! BFD! Sorry, but it's just business!! GO back to Lubbock and work on your cars and bother someone else!

Old 04-04-2006, 10:57 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Well, it sure is nice to see you in this forum again cow. How is YOUR business doing in Kermit? Ya'll are the most ignorant bunch of people I have ever seen in my life. You are completely missing the point. We aren't pissed, we're persistant. WE have a place to park. Have you ever thought about that? We are working on behalf of the people who DON'T have a place to park. We aren't mad, but everyone who plans a trip not knowing the park was destroyed because of ya'll are REALLY PISSED. Then they get down there and the sheriff tells them they same thing I am telling everyone here; DANNY AND HIS DUNEGOONS SINGLE HANDEDLY GOT A 50+ YEAR PARK DEMOLISHED IN LESS THAN 3 MONTHS. That is why people are pissed. People are finally starting to see through his lies. Truth will always prevail. It took the park being shut down BY YA'LL to open people's eyes towards ya'lls "bully in the playgound" attitude. But now people are seeing the truth. Your supporters get fewer and fewer each day people get run off by the sheriff. Prior to Danny and goons the sheriff had never been called out there for riding or parking on the side of the road. Danny is the one who hired DPS to enforce that law. We have parked up and down the road for years, until Danny came along and excessively called the sheriff until HE is now enforcing that law. But don't worry cow, WE WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS A PLACE TO PARK AND RIDE FOR FREE!!! And cow, you must think I am Allen. Ask Tasha who I am, she knows. On a much lighter note, EAT MORE BEEF!!!

And Mr. Chuckster, I will be emailing you .
--------------------------------------------------
SAVE THE DUNES FROM THE GOONS!!!!!!!

Old 04-04-2006, 12:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: ConcernedDuner
Well, it sure is nice to see you in this forum again cow. On a much lighter note, EAT MORE BEEF!!!

--------------------------------------------------
SAVE THE DUNES FROM THE GOONS!!!!!!!

Great- she's here to spread her mad cow disease [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-04-2006, 12:49 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

No one ever parked up and down the roads! Or on the side of the road! Your just mad! And the county is chicken sh*t for not selling the land in the first place. The county closed down the park because a kid got killed on their property! Get your facts straight! It doesn't take a hick to figure that one out. Your from out of town and all your trying to do is make KSI look bad, but from what I've been reading on the forums, everyone is mighty happy with the hills and KSI. So go blow somewhere else! And yes my business is good, the flu season really brought in alot of patients. Glad it's almost over!! Good health to everyone![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-04-2006, 12:50 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

What kind of disease does a cow that's just slightly po'ed have?

Slightly po'ed cow diseae just doesn't sound menacing enough. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-04-2006, 12:54 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

You guys crack me up!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-04-2006, 12:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: txcowgirl06
No one ever parked up and down the roads! Or on the side of the road! Your just mad! And the county is chicken sh*t for not selling the land in the first place. The county closed down the park because a kid got killed on their property! Get your facts straight! It doesn't take a hick to figure that one out. Your from out of town and all your trying to do is make KSI look bad, but from what I've been reading on the forums, everyone is mighty happy with the hills and KSI. So go blow somewhere else! And yes my business is good, the flu season really brought in alot of patients. Glad it's almost over!! Good health to everyone![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
WHATEVER!! this is getting deep in here-- she's stepping in her own BullSH*T and apparently huffing it!!!

Old 04-04-2006, 12:56 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: txcowgirl06
No one ever parked up and down the roads!
What? That's not true. I always parked on the easement if I couldn't get by the tanks, which was most of the time. And so did a lot of others. What was going to be done like at Thanksgiving when the parking lot fills up? I've seen it full on a couple occasions.

Old 04-04-2006, 01:00 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Gee I don't know? I guess they'll park at the NEW parking lot. I guess I never was at the hills when it was that full. But I can bet it gets that full again!

Old 04-04-2006, 01:14 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Hope it's bigger than the old one or they will run into problems.

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER