Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 01:06 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I change oil about once a year on the EX. Grease the Zerks on th the mini on occasion. And wipe them off with a damp cloth before heading out. If I get really bored I might wax the plastics. Usually it's just an excuse to spend "me time" out in the garage so I can drink beer in peace.

I have better things to do than scrub sand off the the chain with a toothbrush or polish the wheels. My quads are butt ugly anyway. All go no show. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2006, 01:14 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripperPeople might really think I'm a redneck if I had 2 homes parked in front of mine

I don't know why that reminded me, but when we moved into a rent house a few years ago, I borrowed a flat bed trailer to haul my stuff. Had it parked in the driveway for ONE WEEK!!! During that time a neighbor reported me and I got a letter from the city threatening to fine me if I didn't move it. Talk about a warm welcome. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

So glad to be out of oldfartville.

Old 02-28-2006, 01:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

ohhh I don't want to talk about the COM's wonderful city ordinance-- went on vacation on time- gone for a week....had PILES of laundry and everything else coming out of the motorhome on the sidewalk - this is the day after we had returned...that biotch came up and slapped a bright orange sticker on the window-- I came out of that house questioning her on WHY in the world she thought we had already exceeded our time limit....she told me I hadn't but she had already been called...I thought wtfEVER!!! (sailor coming out in me) haha-- I proceeded to tell her we had JUST gotten back yesterday and if she couldn't tell we were in the process of cleaning it up getting ready to take it back to parking...she's a biotch-- no other way to put it....doesn't have a thing better to do-- we were always getting tagged in that old neighborhood-- she tried it once at the new house and finally we called and complained like crazy to her supervisor-- telling them of other places they could find motorhomes parked violating the ordinance that had been there and continue to be there....and if she wanted to keep on harrassing us...we'd have to find another way to handle it. We haven't been tagged since. The motorhome has been parked in the driveway for about 2 weeks now. Watch- I've just jinxed myself-- thanks RL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

You can park your m/h on the grass next to your house-- but can't pull it up in front of your house. Like having vehicles parked in the yard looks better?

Old 02-28-2006, 01:45 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

They didn't tell us when they sold us this house, but it's the one house in the neighborhood you can't do anything.
Had the rv in the driveway and got a sticker. A$$hole put it at the top of one of the windows, just about as high up as I can reach. Called his supervisor and told him, "I have to stand on a ladder to get this off, you better hope I don't fall."

Then they put a note on the house because I had built in the garage without a permit.

No, bought the house that way, was replacing some wood around the windows and hadn't painted it yet.

But I've seen trailers and rv's at other houses in our neighborhood. If I get a sticker when I get a new trailer, I'm taking him for a ride to see everyone elses house. When they move theirs I'll move mine.

Old 02-28-2006, 01:48 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripperYou can park your m/h on the grass next to your house-- but can't pull it up in front of your house. Like having vehicles parked in the yard looks better?

I hear ya! Or like violet or neon green house paint isn't an even bigger eye sore. Our realtor told us the property accross from our house was zoned for single family homes. The city comes in and build a #%^$ drainage ditch that might as well be a landfill because it catches all the trash but you can't get them out to clean it up. Just let it junk up the neighborhood and they won't pay for a fence or trees or shrubs to hide it or contain it either. Freakin breeding ground for tumbleweeds too, that constantly end up in my yard. We're fixin to go round and round.

Old 02-28-2006, 01:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
I change oil about once a year on the EX. Grease the Zerks on th the mini on occasion. And wipe them off with a damp cloth before heading out. If I get really bored I might wax the plastics. Usually it's just an excuse to spend "me time" out in the garage so I can drink beer in peace.

I have better things to do than scrub sand off the the chain with a toothbrush or polish the wheels. My quads are butt ugly anyway. All go no show. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Just don't armor all the seats....that's a one time lesson learner- hard as heck to get those butt cheeks to grip a slippery seat as your getting on the throttle. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2006, 01:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

gripping butt cheeks- that's probably a visual we don't need right around lunch time...haha

Old 02-28-2006, 01:53 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper Just don't armor all the seats....

That's sorta like a plastic matress liner. Could be fun! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2006, 01:56 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper
gripping butt cheeks- that's probably a visual we don't need right around lunch time...haha
Long as you can't grip the fenders. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2006, 01:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

EWWWW-- even a worse visual..

hey- i've seen some that can [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER