Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 05:29 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I call! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2006, 05:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

damnit- I had to work during that hand!!!

Old 03-02-2006, 05:44 PM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
FYI - Take whatever you hubby told you and knock at least 2 off cause we all lie!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I worked at an oilfield supply company. I would deliver quite a bit of the supplies on my daily route from the previous days orders. The boss was out pulling stock with me one afternoon. He noted that I read all the measurements and carried a tape measure and would check the sizes on couplings, fittings and the like.
"Brenda, can't you tell just by looking at it if you've got the right one?"
"Hell no Don, All my life what I've been told was 10" was really 6"..."[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
He didn't ever bother me about it again! He knew with that attitude he had made the right call putting me out doing oilfield sales in high heels and a pink hard hat. Man I miss those days! The oil business was busting out all over, the "approved vendor list" did not yet exist. Times were GOOD!

Old 03-02-2006, 06:03 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin
FYI - Take whatever you hubby told you and knock at least 2 off cause we all lie!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I worked at an oilfield supply company. I would deliver quite a bit of the supplies on my daily route from the previous days orders. The boss was out pulling stock with me one afternoon. He noted that I read all the measurements and carried a tape measure and would check the sizes on couplings, fittings and the like.
"Brenda, can't you tell just by looking at it if you've got the right one?"
"Hell no Don, All my life what I've been told was 10" was really 6"..."[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
He didn't ever bother me about it again! He knew with that attitude he had made the right call putting me out doing oilfield sales in high heels and a pink hard hat. Man I miss those days! The oil business was busting out all over, the "approved vendor list" did not yet exist. Times were GOOD!
LOL! You think metric and standard are the ONLY measuring systems? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2006, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Can't you tell just by looking at it if you've got the right one?"
somehow I get the same kinda thing over here at the fence company...like I can look at the posts and tell them what size it is.... I can tell them the size I'd use....but that's really not pertinent~

Old 03-02-2006, 06:16 PM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

LOL! You think metric and standard are the ONLY measuring systems? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well I do know the approx. measurement system using the body as a "yard stick"...The tip of my fingers to my clevage...3 foot. Arms spread out wide...aprox. 6 foot.

Check this out...did you know your foot is the exact length of your forearm from elbow to wrist?!

What do you think women are checking out for a winkie size comparison...your foot size? the size of your ears?

Old 03-02-2006, 06:28 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Well I do know the approx. measurement system using the body as a "yard stick"...The tip of my fingers to my clevage...3 foot. Arms spread out wide...aprox. 6 foot.

Check this out...did you know your foot is the exact length of your forearm from elbow to wrist?!

What do you think women are checking out for a winkie size comparison...your foot size? the size of your ears?
OK...now I'm picturing your cleavage. Hope your happy! I have noticed my member is the same length as from my wrist to the tip of my middle finger. ....ok, maybe when making a fist. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ps- I meant petermeters! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2006, 06:29 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

PS- You must be a tall woman Draggin???

Old 03-02-2006, 06:34 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper
Can't you tell just by looking at it if you've got the right one?"
somehow I get the same kinda thing over here at the fence company...like I can look at the posts and tell them what size it is.... I can tell them the size I'd use....but that's really not pertinent~
Uhmmmmmmm.....over at the what company????? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2006, 06:45 PM
Range Rover
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I'm sorry to break-up the conversation with what may be perceived as a stupid question...what is the status of the Kermit Sandhills as far as ownership? Has anything changed since earlier this year? What does one have to do if they want to camp and ride at the sandhills now?

Thanks!

I've been out to the sandhills one time last Spring. Just need to find out for sure what changes I can expect and who I need to call to get more info.. I even have tried calling Kermit's Chamber of Commerce, but their phone number is no longer in service.

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER