Paiute Trail, Utah - Page 125 - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

Family ATVing Photos Post photos of yourself, family and friends on the trail.

Paiute Trail, Utah

Old 01-09-2019, 11:54 PM
Frank Flintstone

It snowed again here but the sun melted all of it off of my truck, except for the bottom of the windshield on the driver's side, and the corner of the hood right in front of that. The sun gets to the front of my truck last because it's facing west, and by the time it gets there my my neighbors' house to the south blocks most of it.

Old 01-10-2019, 10:00 AM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.

This was a couple of days ago up in Salt Lake. It snowed a couple of times while I was there and there maybe 2-3" new left by the storms.

I just now took this one from my door steps. Its 8:00 AM and 21.

Old 01-10-2019, 11:50 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Did they finish the trail going up from the canyon where you live?

Old 01-10-2019, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by MooseHenden View Post
Did they finish the trail going up from the canyon where you live?
From my place to Joseph yes. They'll finish from Joseph to Elsinore this spring.

Old 01-10-2019, 05:35 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Originally Posted by Specta View Post
From my place to Joseph yes. They'll finish from Joseph to Elsinore this spring.
I think Joseph and the outskirts of Monroe are as far north as we got on the trail. Joseph was 2016 and Monroe this past year.

Old 01-11-2019, 07:27 PM
Pro Rider

I went for another short ride on the new trail today. Its nice having a couple of trails soo close to home.

This is a short side trail that's been there for years. It seldom if ever gets ridden. Mainly because no one knows its there.

My favorite riding companion.

Just a short ride today, about 20 miles.

I did however kill a rock.

Old 01-12-2019, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Nice 45, Specta. I'm still trying to figure out what firearm to purchase as part of my celebration for escaping Communist Massachusetts to Live Free or Die, NH. Got several candidates that you can't get in Mass. anymore because of the Mass. Attorney General Dictatorship.

Ruger 10/22 Charger Takedown. Based on the 10/22 they cut the barrel down, added a threaded end for attachments, and got rid of the buttstock. Want to see how small the case is first before I decide.

Another AR-15 might be nice too.

Maybe a Desert Eagle .44 magnum.

Still trying to decide.

Old 01-12-2019, 05:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Great pics

Old 01-12-2019, 09:23 PM
Frank Flintstone

As long as a pistol is in a caliber that starts with a 4 and the next number is higher than 0 I automatically approve of it. The Remington 1911 R1 Double Stacks look especially good to me since the mags interchange with my 3 Para .45s. I would sell 2 of mine to get one if I wanted it bad enough. 15+1 rounds of .45 ACP +P would handle anything on 2 or 4 legs I'm likely to encounter. I would get the non-threaded 5" barrel since I can't afford a suppressor anyway and it doesn't cost as much. But it doesn't have a light rail on it which would be good to have on a bedside gun, so I not sure. The Recon Commander with a 4.25" barrel and a rail might actually be better for me. I never had a Commander-size .45 so that's reason enough to want it. But if I'm not packing, the 5.5" threaded tactical with a rail would be even better. Or I could abandon the 108 year old M1911 design altogether and get some plastic fantastic .45 instead. Hmm. So many guns, so little money.

https://www.remington.com/handguns/m...d-double-stack

https://www.remington.com/handguns/m...stack-threaded

https://www.remington.com/handguns/m...r-double-stack

If I was going to get a Ruger 22 Charger I would get the standard model. It's $110 cheaper than the takedown model. That's over 26% less, and it will still fit in most of the same cases. It weighs 1.5 ounces less too if that matters to anyone.

Old 01-12-2019, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by greg74 View Post
Great pics
Thanks Greg.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Paiute Trail, Utah

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: