General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

Any "big spenders" this Christmas season?

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 10:22 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by beergut
we had our christmas this morning (santa came last night )

my 8 yo didn't even open the rest of his presents after seeing the guitar- I had to kep reminding him he had more under the tree

he loves it.

I need some motrin
Awesome I have a feeling the rest of my daughters presents won't even get opened

Old 12-24-2011, 10:44 AM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Checkmate guy
That's awesome Checkmate.

Looks like even the mini hummers have two brake levers

Old 12-25-2011, 02:04 AM
Weekend Warrior

Well I was broke this year(highschool student with no job) but I my dad decided to give me $70 toward a helmet(he thought the cost around $50). Now I just gotta save up some cash so I can get my chest protector too. My dad also got my sisters a Wii. We are on vacation in Mexico right now(best place for offroading IMO but sadly I have no ATV here) so we did Christmas the 9th. Only my little sister gets presents today

Old 12-25-2011, 07:37 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

Originally Posted by Checkmate guy
Awesome I have a feeling the rest of my daughters presents won't even get opened

how'd it go CG?
is she on the trails right now?

Old 12-25-2011, 08:21 AM
Range Rover

Originally Posted by beergut
how'd it go CG?
is she on the trails right now?

It went great, thanks for asking, we ended up waiting till after church last night so it was too late to go for a ride, I don't want any mad neighbors, my wife is working at the hospital until 1 pm today before we have to go to the inlaws so I'm gonna try and get out and do some riding today before we go.

We were going to get the quad reaction on video but about 3 seconds after she opened her helmet she ran to the garage, guess that gave it away

I think someone wish's they were older, lol, he was trying to start it as soon as he got on and lets just say it is a good thing that this thing has a good parking brake

putting on some bling

It was a late night and I'm still waiting for them to get up, looks like Santa came too!

Today we ride

Old 12-25-2011, 08:36 AM
Range Rover

Usually we would have to much snow and cold here to even ride this thing this time of year, it's been a horrible year for snow and another 45 degree day today, here's a look out my kitchen window, to brown for me this time of year but it should be great for the kids getting out and doing some riding, when I bought this thing I had visions of going out with the plow and trying to make some kind of area for them to ride in so this is good, would like to see some snow though.

Old 12-25-2011, 09:27 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

AWESOME!!!

my lord she's a cutie!

is there any better sight then seeing smiling happy children

Old 12-25-2011, 10:53 AM
Range Rover

Thanks man, there is no better sight, they just finished opening Santa gifts, I have two spoiled brats here and I wouldn't have it any other way

Old 12-25-2011, 10:59 AM
Range Rover

Here is a heart warming Christmas story, a local radio station always selects a less than fortunate family to help them have a good Christmas, this year a friend of ours who owns a body shop gave the family a 09' ford focus, it was a total loss that he fixed to give away, check out the vid, kind of a nice story, this lady lived in a camp in Sudan for 10 years before coming to Saskatoon.

We are all very lucky to have the lives we do here in the US and Can

C95's Christmas Wish Powered By Precision Auto Body - YouTube