General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

WHAT'S YOUR BEEF? Pissed off...? Sound off....!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 05:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i agree with ya beergut & readymixer, yeah its obonga's fault.

Old 12-19-2011, 06:03 PM

but what i really cant stand are:

1)arrogant old ladies who pass you in the left lane while your enjoying your peaceful drive

2)those people in wal-mart who wont even smile or say excuse me

3)people with saggy pants

4)rice burners

5)border hoppers

6)people who disgrace the flag

7)people who cuss right there in front of your family

8) people who smoke right next to your truck

9)people who dont try to fix or take the blame for their mistakes (ex toyota at the beginning of the prius crashing into walls)

10)people who think their better than us

and more...

Old 12-19-2011, 06:56 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
Hey, there's still some churches who don't subscribe to the whacko ways of Massachusetts.

Did you hear the new plate motto for massachusetts? Similiar to NH...

"Live Free or Live Here"

Heard on the news today that NH wants to put warning signs on secondary roads leading into Mass- to warn NH residents who are used to, well, "living the way a human should live" that they are about to enter Mass

no joke!!!

New Hampshire GOP Lawmakers Propose 'Warning: You Are About To Enter Massachusetts' Border Signs | ThinkProgress

gotta love when surrounding states begin to warn their residents they are entering a "Ben & Jerry" state!

Old 12-19-2011, 06:58 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

Originally Posted by TacticalRedneckofKentucky
but what i really cant stand are:

1)arrogant old ladies who pass you in the left lane while your enjoying your peaceful drive

2)those people in wal-mart who wont even smile or say excuse me

3)people with saggy pants

4)rice burners

5)border hoppers

6)people who disgrace the flag

7)people who cuss right there in front of your family

8) people who smoke right next to your truck

9)people who dont try to fix or take the blame for their mistakes (ex toyota at the beginning of the prius crashing into walls)

10)people who think their better than us

and more...

yep x 10

or- is that... yep x 1 (10)

Old 12-19-2011, 08:43 PM
Range Rover

People that drive a Prius like a performanc car. Do the world a favor lower your carbon footprint and get a bus pass.
I'll let you guess who, but they get in the left lane and go 5mph under the limit because they have the "right"' to.

Old 12-20-2011, 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by nuckfutz
People that drive a Prius like a performanc car. Do the world a favor lower your carbon footprint and get a bus pass.
I'll let you guess who, but they get in the left lane and go 5mph under the limit because they have the "right"' to.
i dont think they'll let me hitch a ride if i need to go to town on a school bus

and i dont like people who drive priuses either , foreign cars for that matter

Old 12-20-2011, 07:25 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Funny about the Prius owners. They want us to be brought down to their level of driving enjoyment by going slow in the passing lane. The ones who drive them like sports cars ought to just by a sports car because the eco-boxes don't get good gas mileage when driven like that.

People who ride right up on your tail on the highway, pass you, pull in front, and slow down.

Or, people you start inching up on driving on the highway. You signal and pass the guy who was doing 55 in a 65 zone, and he starts speeding up. By the time you actually get by the guy you're both doing 80. If you back off and pull back in behind him he resumes his 55 mph speed. If you do manage to pass him he tailgates you....

Old 12-20-2011, 07:57 AM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.

I've been driving to Salt Lake and back quite often lately and I make good time when I travel.

I hate those bastards who drive the speed limit in the left lane. In the state of Utah it's illegal to "travel" in the left lane and it's illegal to impede traffic.

I ride their *** soo close they can see my face in their rear view mirror.

I gives you a total understanding of road rage.

Self righteous SOBs.

I also hate those weak spineless SOBs that drive 3 mph over the speed limit until you pass them by and then they catch up with you like you're some kind of a mine sweep for them. Sledy bastards. I usually keep increasing my speed until they just don't have the ***** to drive that fast.

If everybody drove like me we'd all be dead.

Old 12-20-2011, 08:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

Ppl that drive a lil car/truck and sway way left to make a right turn.
The Amish have their own language. When they go to school they learn english to get along. WTF is with the spanish speaking ppl? Learn english or go home!
Yes, Cig butts are litter!

Old 12-20-2011, 04:44 PM
Of all the things I've lost in life, I think I miss my mind the most!

People who ride right up on your tail on the highway, pass you, pull in front, and slow down.

Or, people you start inching up on driving on the highway. You signal and pass the guy who was doing 55 in a 65 zone, and he starts speeding up. By the time you actually get by the guy you're both doing 80. If you back off and pull back in behind him he resumes his 55 mph speed. If you do manage to pass him he tailgates you....[/QUOTE]

Makes me wish I lived in a state where auto insurance is no-fault. With the size of the bumper on my truck I doubt a little rubbing or a nudge would so much as scratch it. Rubbin is racing! For the tail gaiters just mash on the brakes. Since I live in a state where the other driver must take responsibility when they're at fault, they'll owe me a new rear bumper. And then get a ticket for following to closely. Working closely with the Indiana state patrol on the I-80 toll road during the winters I've actually seen scenarios like that. I even witnessed a driver become irate with the officer for the ticket and nearly go to jail. The officer tried to explain that if he had been following at a safe distance the accident would not have occurred regardless what the other driver had done. Because with a safe distance you should be able to react appropriately. Sounds good in theory anyways???

Quick Reply: WHAT'S YOUR BEEF? Pissed off...? Sound off....!