Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Honda's 2006 sport model line-up

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2004, 12:56 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda's 2006 sport line-up

"that honda is jacking around with a 650... Think about it- with them diving head on into the ATV RACING scene, they willl not back off now until they corner the sport market... be patient. its coming."

YA THERE WE GO!!!!

"Dirtwheels reported seeing Honda workers putting around on some type of prototype quad with a 400ex frame and a 650ex engine stuffed in there, no lie. "

A SMART MAN! HE READS HIS MAGAZINE! (I get DW also)

"Hondafreak, thanx for the info wink, wink. Even though u dont know now, if you could possibly get a ballpark date, it woulg be GREATLY apreciated. "

Yea, sure! Anytime!

And...WELL, HONDA IS NOT GOING TO LET US DOWN! I know that for a fact ...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] wink, wink.

Ya,
Honda is keeping the 650ex very secret. I know that to be true because of the way honda does things. And I am NOT saying that
Honda is making a 650ex, but Honda is working on something. But if you ask me, a 650ex is going to be the best out there, if
Honda will ever revel it. But I would like to see honda make a 650ex, and or a 700ex. Because we need something to match the
Raptor, and v-force. But IF honda ever got the 650ex here, I know for a fack that they would be able to sale those things like
crazy. Right now the EX's are some of the best sport quads out there, and another brother to the family, would be great. Like
everyone says "IF THE HONDA 650EX WERE HERE, HONDA WOULD SALE TONS OF THEM"

Honda needs to do alot of things in the coming years, but the 650ex would REALLY make honda sales go up. Honda needs a NEW
brother in the utility and sport quads. Honda is working on a new utility quad. I am not sure if they are going to call it
the rincon 700, or the ????. I am not sure if honda know ether...HEHE...but whatever the name of the 700 utility it will be
nice. But talkin' about sport stuff. I agree that we need a TRX450RR, and a 650ex, as well as some other quads with stuff.
I need to show this to honda, and say "BUILD IT!" hehe. But a TRX450RR, would be so sick!

(AND I SAID THAT I HAVE RIDDEN ONE ONCE...READ THIS)

I have ridden the R (trx450r) once and I love it. Man, the speed of that thing is so cool. I'm not sure what the 'top speed'
is but its fast. And let me remind you that the R is no EX, it's a new quad. Also, the engine in that thing is sooo powerfull
and I can not wait till I get one for myself. I got to go to a honda place and my uncle let me ride the R. It was a cool ride.
well, I guess it would be ok to tell you how it was. First, I got there. And I was just supposed to be getting my uncle to go
to lunch, be we got there, and he sak me "Hey would you like to ride the TRX450r" and I said "WHY NOT!" Man, I like to ride
quads, but this one had to be the best sport quad i have been on. I got on this thing (which had be ridden by my uncle for the
past 30 minutes. So one kick, and I was rummbiling with the newest honda sport ATV. Then I got on, and I hit the throttle
REALLY HARD. WEEEEE!!! that was a nice start. The wheels spinning and the engine rubin' and the guy who was riding it (me)
was going nuts. I rode for about 48-50 minutes. I would have to say that the TRX450R VS. YFZ450....hmm, the TRx is mine.
I have riddin both, and love both. But I am a "R" boy!

(oh, we missed the pizza. We rode though his lunch break. But it was WELL worth the pizza skip)

But in 2006, and the years to follow, I think that everyone will be doing something new. But maybe in 06' it will be hondas
turn. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

:::God Bless you and America!:::
Freak

Old 01-22-2004, 12:23 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Honda's 2006 sport model line-up

Didn't u say u only rode it for like 5 mins earlier![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-22-2004, 08:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda's 2006 sport line-up

Originally posted by: motox26
Didn't u say u only rode it for like 5 mins earlier![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Do you have a link to that? I looked and I did not see it...

If I did, that was a MAJOR typo!

:::GOD BLESS:::

Freak