Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

HOT PURSUIT!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2004, 06:40 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

Muddy, although I agree with what you are saying. You are the absolute worst at relaying your message in a fashion that would get young adults to except your message. You come off as a stiff neck DI with no understanding. Unfortunetly people do make mistakes, usually in there youth, and MOST BUT NOT ALL wise up as they get older. I do believe that cops that are understanding and somewhat flexible, will gain the respect of the people much quicker than being a hard nose.

Old 09-06-2004, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

Originally posted by: MUDDY4LIFE
BURKEDADDY,
It's not my fault that you are the only 26 yr old in your school thats still in the 7th grade and cannot comprehend plain english.

Get a Life,but get your EDUCATION first!
[quote]
I hope your entire body slams into a tree at 50mph when your running.
Bill
JEEPNROCKS,CRACKHEAD,ect
I dont wish anyone at anytime death on their ATV for any reason.Bill

i understand you fine first you say you hope they hit a tree at 50mph then you say you dont wish harm to anyone.anyone else see a contradiction in his statements, granted im only in the 7thgrade but i would think this is day one stuff[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-06-2004, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

just ignore this dude BURKEDDADDY .............MUDDY4LIFE is just a jerk off

Old 09-06-2004, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

i got no problem with the laws of the land. its the people that inforce them i got a problem with. for the most part when a cop wants me to pull over, i pull over cuz im not doing n e thing wrong. there are times though that i run. there was one time, i was going between sand pits with my buddy. we were going down the road and we stoped at the 4 way. there were some kids at the corner (some hot chicks to) and our testosterone kicked in. we were doing 360's, burnouts, wheelies and bicycling (i think thats what its called). that went on for 15 min and some one called the cops on us. we didnt realize the cops were coming cuz there lights were off and so were there sirenz. at the last second we booked it outa there and we went in the pits and that was that cuz the cop in the crown vic got stuck on the trail. so we pointed and laughed before we left. hehe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-06-2004, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

u all wear ur seat belts? think not
drive the speed limit? think not
never cross the middle line? think not
always use a turn signal think not

every1 is different some ppl are idiots and think they're perfect and others tend not to care about details,....
all opinions and u two are on the opposite end of extremes....

as far as im concerned a moderator should kick both u off b/c u two are both ignorant...

Old 09-06-2004, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

muddy, i get what ur saying, but i have to agree with midliferider. i'm 16 and ur comin off as if ur talkin down on everybody. there's somethin u gotta remember man, "to be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid. hopefully your not stupid enough that you won't live to be old and wise."

as for everybody that seems to be confused by muddy's previous posts i'll exlain it all for u, but u have to realize that hoping that somebody gets hurt, and thinking that i deserve to get hurt after it happens, are 2 completely different things. all muddy is saying is that he doesn't want anybody to get hurt on an ATV, however, if your running from the cops and get injured because of it, he's not gonna feel sorry for u.

Old 09-06-2004, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

Originally posted by: CroBiker
muddy, i get what ur saying, but i have to agree with midliferider. i'm 16 and ur comin off as if ur talkin down on everybody. there's somethin u gotta remember man, "to be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid. hopefully your not stupid enough that you won't live to be old and wise."

as for everybody that seems to be confused by muddy's previous posts i'll exlain it all for u, but u have to realize that hoping that somebody gets hurt, and thinking that i deserve to get hurt after it happens, are 2 completely different things. all muddy is saying is that he doesn't want anybody to get hurt on an ATV, however, if your running from the cops and get injured because of it, he's not gonna feel sorry for u.
i agree CroBiker they are differnt things
but mudy said both of those things in his first post he said
hope your entire body slams into a tree at 50mph when your running

and he also said.As far as im concerned,if you have that much dis-respect for law enforcement by running away,than you deserve what you get.

Old 09-06-2004, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

ya, i know, it comes off harsh. i'm bettin that the first post was jus out of anger, didn't say what he meant. as for the second, jus didn't come out right. my lil bro couldn't tell u what he meant if his life depended on it, he says "red" and means "small" lol, i've gotten pretty good an interpreting what people really mean. that's y i don't think that muddy is a bad guy.

Old 09-06-2004, 11:39 PM
Range Rover
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

im not defending anyone that runs from the law on a quad but at the same time i dont want to see them hurt either.
muddy cares about the safety of those that dont break the law but once you cross that line he comes off with a hope you get hurt attitude.
thats like me saying that i hope he gets t-boned by a semi-truck next time he is in a hurry and goes over the speed limit by a few miles per hour. everything to him is black and white but unfortunately 99 percent of the situations we encounter in REAL life are grey

Old 09-07-2004, 01:35 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

There's a HUGE differance in me getting t-boned by a semi-truck while doing just a few miles over the speed limit AND running from the law.

If im doing a few miles over the posted speed limit and a law enforcement officer decides to pull his lights/sirens on and pull me over for it AND I decide to run instead of stop for him,than DAMN right,if I run,and in the process of running from him,I become injured,than I got what I deserved for RUNNING.I just pray to God that I dont injure some other INNOCENT civilian in the process!

If you cant see the differance between RUNNING from a law enforcement officer or choosing to stop,than I feel sorry for you.I've been heavily involved in 3-4 wheelers since 1983,im 47 yrs old.Been married for 25 yrs and have two kids,a boy 24 yrs old and a daughter thats 18yrs old.And I gaureentee you that NEITHER of these two would ever concider having to run from the law,no matter what they were pulled over for.

Bill

Quick Reply: HOT PURSUIT!!