HOT PURSUIT!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2004, 01:35 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

Originally posted by: MUDDY4LIFE
JEEPNROCKS,CRACKHEAD,ect
I dont wish anyone at anytime death on their ATV for any reason.Nor do I admire the stupid idiot that makes it HIS DECISION on whether or not an ATV law applies to HIM.In plain engish,it appears that if you agree with an ATV law,you'll follow it.But if you disagree with an ATV law,YOU'LL be the one that will make it YOUR choice to abide by it or not.How conveneint??I suppose YOU guys follow ALL laws in the USA the same way you follow ATV laws??SORRY GUYS,YOU are NOT EXEMPT from following ATV laws,no matter WHAT the law is.In other words,if it says you may not operate your ATV on your local roadway,it means DONT DO IT!!And if you choose to violate this law and get pulled over by law enforcement in the process,it means you STOP and deal with the infraction of violating that law and deal with the consequiences of violating it like a MAN,something you two obviously know nothing about.

I dont give a damn what you or anybody else thinks in regards to breaking ATV laws,its WRONG and you should'nt run.And in the process of running from the law on your ATV,if you ''happen to get injured'',than GOOD FOR YOU!Just maybe your injury will make the evening news and your mishap might open the eyes of some other inconciderate ATVer that thinks they have the right to make up their OWN ATV laws,just like YOU.

And I wont even address your ''idiotic comment'' about me instructing youngsters and hoping that they too get injured while running.I DONT instruct running from the law,nor do I promote getting yourself injured on ANY type of off road vehicle.If YOU guys cant understand the content of my posts,there's a few other guys in here that do,perhaps you should listen to their advice too.

Bill
thats fine that you dont address my idiotic comment. your not even worth argueing with. first of all i said that running from the police is a bad idea and yes i have made that mistake in my youger days but will not again. i had to drive recently on about a 1/8 th mile stretch to get from one riding area to another. when i saw a cop he waved me over and i stopped. i explained to him how far we had ridden and where we were going. he just told me that in the future to please find another route unless i could keep it completely along side the actual road for that short distance.
in your post you start off by saying " i don't wish death to anyone at anytime on their atv" then you go on to say "if you get injured, good for you" in your first post you said you hope someone hits a tree at 50mph
your obviously someone who doesnt have the attention span to remember what they wrote 3 lines ago.
i never lied once in this post i said i had made mistakes in the past but understand now that it was wrong. on the other hand the only thing your are consistent at is contradicting yourself. so please go away your are too boring to even make me sick

Old 09-06-2004, 02:48 AM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

I'm glad I live in a place where there are millions of acres of LEGAL riding area. My sandbox is 8 miles wide and 45 miles long. It's like the middle east only without the a$$hooooles.
I say this because there are too many irresponsible people in parts of the country where riding an
ATV is more of a privilege than a right. Hell, it's like buying a gun, you have the right to buy one [just like an atv] but that doesn't mean you can do ANYTHING you want with it.

Dark,
I ain't tryin to hate you player, I'm just hatin' your game. See, I was fur show pioneerin' $hit when you was still on the nipple dog. I am what you and ya crew call a TRUE OG. Dude, I'm straight outta Gary, Indiana. I get serious props from all the bangers I meet. You don't rise without representin' in my low-cal. Still I let ball pay my way thru college and now I know how to represent myself as a man in the REAL world. I am the last guy you wanna see at closing time but the first you wanna see at the end of the bar if you're a couple of bucks short. You got 2 choices, act like I did and go to PRISON or act like I did and change your ways. I stand by what I said. Had you known me, you wouldn't have questioned that.

Hope I didn't trip all you other old mufukaz ouwt. Thats the snizzle ma nizzles -T

Old 09-06-2004, 03:42 AM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

muddy, u were right. i forgot about that part of the post, i'll double check stuff like that before i post. the only reason that i said that u need to completely understand the laws, is cuz i know a lot of adults who tell what's legal and what's not, but they don't look at the whole picture. ya, sure u can get a ticket for going 1 mph over the speed limit, however that's very unlikely. and in the off chance that u do get a ticket for going 7 mph or less over the speed limit, here's a lil fact that may help u avoid a fine, a lil somethin that most people dont realize. i got my driver's liscense about 9 months ago, and before i took the test, i asked the instructor how far above the speed limit i would be allowed to go before she has to start docking points. u know what she said? 7 mph above the speed limit before they have to start dockin points. that means that i could take my test and get no points off (which i did by the way) and be driving 50mph in a 45mph zone. or doing 30mph through a residential area (residential areas in cali r 25 mph). now i know a guy that got a ticket for doing 30 in a residentail zone, in fact he was pulled over right in front of my house. after the cop left i told him about that 7 mph thing, and he avoided the fine and left with a warning, didn't pay for a lawer or ne thing. he also didn't get the ticket on his record (as far as i know). im not totally sure that the 7 mph thing was the reason that he avoided the fine, but he said that he told the judge that, and they took a recess, and she varified it, and he got off with a slap on the hand. my point is that there may be a law, but not all laws r rigid. wheelies on the beach r the same way. do one on a weekend, especially a holiday weekend, and u get busted. do one during the week when theres no people around, and as long as ur at least close to the speed limit, the sherrif wont care. one last thing, maybe this thread should be called "HOT DEBATE" instead of "HOT PURSUIT" my inbox was full of responses to this thing. lol

Old 09-06-2004, 06:46 AM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

i'm about 1/2 mile from the national forest boundary and live in a development of acre lots, pine trees, and mostly dirt roads. so i cruise it very quietly till i get to the boundary... there's a d!ckhed on every block and i have to pass his house.......he's called me in before, and the sheriff was sitting in my yard when i got home...no biggie, just be polite and they will usually return the favor. BUT, here at least, if there are 2 cops in the car, one is a rookie, and your **** is gonna get a ticket.![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] he told me he knew he couldnt catch me, but since he was in my driveway.....what am i gonna do hehe

runnin from the cops - not a good idea. you risk the lives of innocent people - its NOT just you and the cop car. Imagine your life in jail after you killed an innocent and got caught. your whole life trashed and seemingly endless. think about it.
play it cool guys, and have a good time.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 09-06-2004, 08:15 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

JEEPNROCKS,
its extremely appearant that you only read what you want to read.You left out the part about IF YOU ARE RUNNING FROM THE LAW,you get what you deserve.If that means YOU receive an injury in the process of running from the law,than good for you.Your type only comprehend what they want,in your case,I expected an ''air headed'' comment like the one you made above.

I just hope NO innocent lives are hurt in the process of YOUR ignorance.

Bill

Old 09-06-2004, 11:02 AM
Range Rover
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

i thought the while running from the law part was understood. that is what the whole post is about ??????
airheaded? comprehend what they want ?
you make me laugh muddy

Old 09-06-2004, 04:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

OK some people here know what I'm talking about and others obviously DONT and rather take a ticket when you dont HAVE to. Example, my friends grampa rides his beartracker to work everday (local dairy) and needs to take a couple of roads to get there. Ive actually seen a cop see him riding on the street but yet didnt do anything to him. Now if that would of been me on the beartracker im SURE he would of pursued me, maybe because im hispanic? no hes hispanic too. because im young? YES! or maybe he just doesnt like me like trx440 YES! thats what ive narrowed it down to. Oh and by the way trx ive told you before you're either just jealous or a straight out hater. Is it my GT or R? or the fact that im 19 and already have my own HOUSE? get your facts straight whens the last time you saw someone driving a '02 GT living in a trailer dumba$$, Or maybe its because Ive gotten away so many times unlike u..I really dont know and I dont care for you opinions towards me so go ahead and respond to this, Ill skip over your posts simply cause your not worth my time. I dont need to deal with another person that hates on my success...anyway back to the post. The first time a cop turned his lights on me I didnt know wat to do and I stopped and sure enough he gave me a ticket. The second time a cop tried stopping me I ran and got away. Then the 3rd time I gave the cop the benefit of a doubt and stopped, and yup he gave me a ticket for wreckless driving (I didnt know crossing a street was wreckless driving). So I got 6points on my license aside from the fine!!! wat really p!ssed me off though was that my brother didnt get any points on his license for the same offense (we were riding together). So from then on I decided that cops are stupid when it comes to people on atvs and f*ck any cop that tries to stop me while im on my bike. The day a cop actually catches me while pursuing me (not cause I run out of gas or my bike breaks down) I mean actually catches me is the day ill be glad to pay a fine or get it towed, hell I'll give him props for it. But until then let them keep TRYING.....Crown Vics dont off road to well trust me I know I have one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and every now and then they'll bust out the beartrackers and dodge 2x4's. Come on now a beartracker catching a 250R? LOL and a 2wheel drive dodge??? man they have a better chance on the Crown Vic lol... Cops here either dont know whats legal or choose to ignore it to be d!cks! They know where I live they kno what I drive and ride they know who I am...I think they just like to chase me because their jobs are so boring...

Old 09-06-2004, 05:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

JEEPNROCKS,
its extremely appearant that you only read what you want to read.You left out the part about IF YOU ARE RUNNING FROM THE LAW,you get what you deserve.If that means YOU receive an injury in the process of running from the law,than good for you.Your type only comprehend what they want,in your case,I expected an ''air headed'' comment like the one you made above.

I just hope NO innocent lives are hurt in the process of YOUR ignorance.

Bill
JEEPNROCKS,CRACKHEAD,ect
I dont wish anyone at anytime death on their ATV for any reason.Bill

which is it?do you wish harm to people or not or does it depend what day it is?make up your mind

Old 09-06-2004, 05:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

Muddy4life...

It is pretty clear what you are saying, to those of us who can read anyway.

Old 09-06-2004, 06:04 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

BURKEDADDY,
It's not my fault that you are the only 26 yr old in your school thats still in the 7th grade and cannot comprehend plain english.

Get a Life,but get your EDUCATION first!

Quick Reply: HOT PURSUIT!!