Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

still hope honda reads this

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 01:58 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default still hope honda reads this

Money is good, if Honda wants more then why don’t they put lockers on there utilities or at least some, that goes to more than just Honda, but those others are not popular company and Honda is legendary. Now not putting switchable 2wd and 4wd on all their utilities is just straight dumb. There is only 1 other quad I know of that doesn’t have it ether and that is the Wolverine and the I bet in about 2-3 years it will also. That is another reason why I wouldn’t buy a Honda utility quad, and now one should have to pay 5,000+ and then a 424 warn 2wd/4wd switch. The way other manufacturers are building their utility quads with both lockers and 2wd/4wd switches no one will even think about Honda. Also the Rincon had a lot of problems and not all the power, suspension, and accessories the other big bore utilities do and it went out of date quick, Honda really needs to realize that and build a better big bore quad with everything the other manufactures are putting on there quads. Then Honda will at least be able to compete with the other manufactures in the years to come. I don’t even want to think about the sports quads of Honda they are just bland, nothing ever really new and surprising from them, 450r was a big release and that’s all, but they are still not making about real changes that the consumer and magazines and everyone wants. I don’t think to Honda makes good marketing decisions at all.
HONDA BUILDS A POWERPLANT AND PUTS IT IN A BLAND ATV AND THEY HAVE DONE IT FOR TO LONG.
ONE WORD BLAND