Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

They really slapped the face of Honda

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 02:26 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default They really slapped the face of Honda

I come back to see what's up and what do I find. MUDDY crying about his momma? What is wrong with you man? This is the internet! Get over it, you sound like one of the MF'ers that sit on here trying to get little kids to talk dirty to you.

Then your so pathetic you have to read thru the whole thing and pick out what you want people to hear, hoping that nobody goes back and reads your ignorant posts. Who cares, you don't really know nobody here, again, this is the internet. And yet you still can't answer questions after you got schooled! Grow up lowlife!

Old 03-08-2005, 02:27 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Specta
This is what I have learned from this forum. Everybody wants a Honda because everyone knows they are the most dependable, highest quality and best all around ATV on the market. Not everybody will admit it, but a Honda is what they really desire to own.

Is that about right??
No [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] See My signature [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
although if the put a 1000cc 4cylinder in a quad first, i would prolly buy a honda [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2005, 02:45 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Lets boil the whole 4wd / 2wd, Lockers / No lockers down.
An experinced skilled driver of a truck with 2wd can fly up a road in the slickest of ice or snow. yet a retard gets behind the wheel of a 4x4 suv and piles it into a snowbank? Now an experienced skilled driver with 4x4 could go farther than his 2wd no doubt but that retard in the 4x4 to start with is still a retard and aint gettin no where dont matter if they drivin a tank. Moral of the story give a Man with some talent, Experience and will to get there a 4x4 with lockers and he will get farther than anyone, put a retard on the same machine they still get stuck before anyone else. Therefore Rider is everything [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Lets boil the whole 4wd / 2wd, Lockers / No lockers down.
An experinced skilled driver of a truck with 2wd can fly up a road in the slickest of ice or snow. yet a retard gets behind the wheel of a 4x4 suv and piles it into a snowbank? Now an experienced skilled driver with 4x4 could go farther than his 2wd no doubt but that retard in the 4x4 to start with is still a retard and aint gettin no where dont matter if they drivin a tank. Moral of the story give a Man with some talent, Experience and will to get there a 4x4 with lockers and he will get farther than anyone, put a retard on the same machine they still get stuck before anyone else. Therefore Rider is everything [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Exactly![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]