Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Ruby Shift Problem

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2000, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just one word..........Yamahahahahaha .......just kidding, people can make any nick-name out of any quad. as in Kawasucky, hahahonda, sh**zuki, and soon someone will think of one for Polaris, Bombardier, and Conandale,arctic cat (am I forgetting any). These names are just made by people that dislike that particular company, and I would not take them personally if I were you. I happen to like just about every company out there. The only quad company that I really don't like is Suzuki. I don't know I just don't like their quads. RIDE ON......

Old 10-03-2000, 09:51 PM
Pro Rider

Actually, I don't care what anyone buys or rides. Whenever someone comes into the Polaris forum and rags on them, they are always from the Honda forum. Just thought I would give some back. I have nothing against Honda.

Old 10-03-2000, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider

Quadfather, if you will notice I post on the Polaris forums but I dont bash. This topic started by someone needing help. With a couple of wise cracks we are off track getting this person help. This is getting old.

Old 10-03-2000, 11:05 PM
Trailblazer

Yeah id guess youd know drivin the worst built atv out there talk about a peice, super high maitanence Polaris should have stuck to snowmobiles not atv face it they SUCK!!!!

Old 10-04-2000, 08:49 AM
Pro Rider

Whenever someone comes into the Polaris forum and rags on them, they are always from the Honda forum. Just thought I would give some back. I have nothing against Honda. Is this really so? Nothing against Honda??? Hum, I don't think you what you like. I did a little search on specifically the Honda forum. You have over 30 posts 95% are negative. How about a sample???

-Are you ladies afraid of a superior quad? By the way, the Ranchers are under a recall as we speak

-you are a real man, your mommy must be really proud. Fartman 308: Hasn't your Rancher been recalled.

-Honda isn't any more dependable than anyone else.

-The 400 EX is notoriously slow. Save a little more and go for the Raptor, at least you'll give your buddies a little run for their money.

-Yamaha and Polaris just happen to be the two most innovative quad builders Einstein. Honda is building quads with 80s technology. How many quads does Honda build that you can go from 2-4 wheel drive?

-Not on a Kodiak.

-If you get the Rancher, you will be kicking yourself in the *** when the ES goes out, they are very trouble prone.

I agree, what happen to WOW, that is all I can say, WOW. When someone tells me they bought an EX, WHY, that is all I can say, WHY?

-They make a great generator, a decent car, but when it comes to ATV's, the jokes on you.

-Welcome to the wonderful world of owning a Honda.

-I think they are outdated as most Honda products are.

-Where I come from, your pappy would've been bitch slapped for going back on his word. Does he squat when he pees.

-MindCrime: you forgot to list how many particles of dirt are on your quad. Please hurry, we are all waiting.

-Go find a Honda that you can switch from 2 to 4 wheel drive. Honda = overrated and underpowered.

-It's still a Kawasaki. Goes back to the old saying, you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

-I've rode with many a Rancher, and believe me, they can't hold a candle to the Kodiak in any category.

-Honda is pathetic, they know they can't hold a candle to Yamaha, so they run in the other direction and they're going to put out this joke (250 EX)

Your certainly entitled to you opinion, But to act like an A$$, makes you look like well, an A$$. Try using this forum for knowledge it's a lot more productive. Who knows you may end up living a little longer without all that stress. Not that I care. The world would be a better place with out you.

P.S. Let's not forget the true innovators, HONDA. They invented the sport we all enjoy. Not Polaris, Not Yamaha.