Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Very Good Dealer Experience Today

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 09:05 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Very Good Dealer Experience Today

Just joined to let everyone know of the good dealer here in the U.P of Michigan. I went to the U P to assist my father inlaw with his 01 350 Rancher. The starter took a dump and he burned up his winch for the snow plow. I called the local dealer LEITZ SPORTS CENTER (90 mins. Away) and inquired about a new starter. They didn't have one but offered to rebuild. I took a weeks vacation and I explained that my time up here was limited. Well when I got there I could see they were busy with stuff they needed to get out by noon. When I went back after driving aimlessly around the Sault St Marie area it was noon and the parts dept was full of customers. Left again this time I found a American Legion hall to kill some more time. After a few beers I call to check the status and they said it was done.
Got back in time to catch the 3 PM ferry back to Drummond Island and installed before dinner was ready.
So if you ever are in the area you can rest assured they will do what they can to get you on your way.
The address is
LEITZ SPORTS CENTER
2512 I-75 Business Spur
Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
Phone 906-632-4475
Good People and Good Businesses are hard to find these days
Thanks
Dan
American Legion Rider
Patriot Guard Rider
2008 HD Electra Glide Classic

Old 01-28-2009, 08:55 AM
Pro Rider

I love Drummond island, actually took my honey moon up there. Rented a cabin and never came out!! Just north of the Sault St. Marie is some good atv riding. Did trips two years in a row a few summers back. Those Canadians can sure put the beers down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2009, 09:19 AM
Pro Rider

Great to hear about a good outcome and to know that there are great dealers and good people out there. Seems we only hear about the bad. Also would like to THANK YOU for what YOU do for our vets.
THANKS