Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

5 killed in Wisconsin Deer Hunting Dispute

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2004, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 5 killed in Wisconsin Deer Hunting Dispute

Originally posted by: Dragginbutt
Would our conversation change if I had use the Amish as my example instead? You are right... it is time to move on... You win.. I hope everyone was entertained by the discussion. I hope that we all have a new sense of tollerance and a more open view on all sides... After all, we are all playing in the same sandbox... how all this relates to the original topic I have no idea anymore...

Everyone enjoy the holiday season.. Ol'd DB is bowing out for a few days...

Dragginbutt, It is not about winning or losing and I respect that we have a difference in opinion.
I too was thinking about how far off topic we are. No hard feelings ??

Old 12-22-2004, 05:19 PM
Trailblazer

I can agree with one of your statements, we weren't asked to give up what we believe in, we were FORCED to. A.K.A. Indian Boarding Schools. I do know this for a fact, my father spent 9 years in one of those hell holes! Don't mean to sound hostile, just thought I'd enlighten you on the truth.

Old 09-19-2005, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider

Finally, some justice, it was found guilty, 6 homicides and 3 attempted. It is facing 6 life sentences. Hopefully, it will die in prison.

Old 09-19-2005, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider

I hunt about an hour and a half away from there. Sad stuff that happend. STUPID HMONGS!!!!!!!!!anyway. I was glad the SOB was found guilty!!!!I think instead of rotteing in prison the SOB should be SHOT by every person of the hunters family that was lost. but thats my opinion!!!

Old 09-19-2005, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider

You should read some of the things his scum bag family is saying...
To them he is a "hero" and they are proud of him!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
That scum bag is very lucky he didn't do that to one of my family members.... Because they would get some real justus, all of em[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 03:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I've read and seen some of the testimony.
He did himself no favors with multiple stories and inconsistancies.
If he had a legitimate story and was telling the truth, he wouldn't have anything to worry about.
He was guilty as he|| IMO..

Haven't seen or heard what his family has been saying, but it doesn't suprise me.

Old 09-21-2005, 08:08 PM
Pro Rider

I hate him

Old 09-21-2005, 08:30 PM
Pro Rider

stupidly....... wisconsin doesn't have the death penalty but he'll be getting long term death penalty... i recently read hes get 6 life sentances (20 years each) plus 240 years..... they didn't say without possiblity of perole...... he might get it but lets hope not........ i don't know if this was already said because i didn't want to read all the posts...... basically hes a f**king H-MO

Old 09-22-2005, 08:56 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: extremerider2811
stupidly....... wisconsin doesn't have the death penalty but he'll be getting long term death penalty... i recently read hes get 6 life sentances (20 years each) plus 240 years..... they didn't say without possiblity of perole...... he might get it but lets hope not........ i don't know if this was already said because i didn't want to read all the posts...... basically hes a f**king H-MO
With a sentence of that length, any chance of parole would be long after he is dead anyway. What a sissy state to not have a death penalty for cold blooded murderers.

I can only hope he gets in with the general population and meets up with some Vietnam veterans!!! Lights out Charlie! You die early! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Rot in hell.

Old 09-22-2005, 09:07 PM
Pro Rider

there are other states out there that don't have the death penalty...... but hes gonna be in a prison for ever! not a sissy state. don't even get me going on that subject. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: 5 killed in Wisconsin Deer Hunting Dispute