Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

raced with alltoys and his new module

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2003, 12:41 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default raced with alltoys and his new module

Roscoe69,
I wonder if Clayton still has that smile on his face he looked pretty sad when he climbed on to his Ruby to see if there was a difference LOL. Sorry to hear about your bike I know how you are looking forward to riding it before it snows again LOL. I wish I could have stayed there I will call later on the weekend and let you know how my talk went with the mistery guest till then have fun.

Old 05-21-2003, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider

alltoys are you using a aftermarket cdi or a top end modual to get the whieels up at 40mph. And how easy is it to whieele at lets say 25 or 30 mph.thanx[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-21-2003, 01:51 AM
Pro Rider

Prairievenom,
I was using a step up modulator one that boosts the timeing frequency from 26 degrees to 28 degrees at a certain speed. I still am working on a cdi and in 2 - 3 months will have a fully modified cdi with my specs especially for my machine. As for catwalking, I wouldn't do it but I am sure Clayton could do it with my machine. Right from a dead start he poppep up the front end and rode it for 50 feet with no problem what so ever. At 25 - 40 mph I am sure he could I bring up the front end without to much trougle. Would I do it LOL not a chance. When I saw him danceing my baby almost vertical my first thoughts were does he have insurance life that is, and the second one was man that looks awsome those big 27 inch Outlaws clawing at the air was fantastic.

Old 05-21-2003, 02:32 AM
Trailblazer

Hey alltoys, i have just ordered my hole shot module from Diamond G. I am happy with the diamond g snorkal. Do you think the Diamond G hole shot module is a good one. I sure hope i get alot of low end grunt with it. I can already wheelie my machine very good so i think it will be something i will like alot. And if i get the diamond G top end module will it have more power right from the time i step on it to the time it is revved out or will there me a period in the mid range where it will have kick out. Later alltoys and please reply.

Old 05-21-2003, 02:55 AM
Pro Rider

Alltoys, your bursting my bubble, Your saying with the CDI and other mods the best I can do is gain 5 mph if im lucky? At 63 mph now and the best one can hope for is 68-69. Thats not good enough, Guess I will have to take that 150 shot nitrous off my car and see what I can do!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] lol

Old 05-21-2003, 08:58 AM
Trailblazer

I can get mine to 68-69 mph with stock wheels and tires. Will the cdi add more speed to it?

Old 05-21-2003, 10:01 AM
Pro Rider

hey guys i would like to add that alltoys 650 was allways hard to wheelie. It allways had trouble getting enough traction and would rip everything out from under it when you gave it some throttle. In the mossy muskeg mine would wheelie easy, alltoys would throw moss over everone behind him. Clayton can wheelie a rubicon with ease and grasped the 650 wheelie trick first try. alltoys quad has instant power the moment you touch the throttle, its hard to get going without lifting some topsoil. ps alltoys after running through that liquid mud my quad oveheated all of monday and it took 3 ditches and a very deep stream to clear it out, so check yours over good or you will be in for a surprise next long run

Old 05-21-2003, 11:02 AM
Pro Rider

68-69 mph is plenty of speed. If you guys are so obsessed with top speed why don't you buy a sport quad and mod it. What the CDI should do for us is not provide huge gains in top speed but huge gains in acceleration with power to spare in all RPM ranges. This is what I want the CDI to do for me, not increase my top speed but give me power where we need it.

Old 05-21-2003, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider

ALLTOYS..... I'm sure you have already stated this in one of your other post but you tend to use big words that I cant understad lol.. So can ya brake it down for us hill billys? I'm just wondering how much more you think the CDI will give us then the low and top end madual togeather.. I'm not obsest with speed but I would like to be able to pull the front wheels off the ground at 30+mph, and have all the tourqe I want all through the power range.. So I'm just wondering how much better a CDI will do this for me than the moduals? Also would the diamond g snorkel and nyrocs exhaust mod be enough to run a cdi?

Old 05-21-2003, 01:41 PM
Trailblazer

70++ mph, 4wd........sounds like the ultimate trail riding machine.

Quick Reply: raced with alltoys and his new module