Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

raced with alltoys and his new module

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2003, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default raced with alltoys and his new module

Well long weekend we went riding for nine hours and i did not get to close to alltoys for the most of run, but on the way home their was a good piece of gravel road. alltoys pulled up beside me at close to 40 mph and motioned me to give her the gun. Well i gave my quad full throttle and alltoys gave his the throttle. mine started picking up speed in a flash, alltoys quad picked up front wheels, about 6" for at least 20 to 25 ft and in a flash was gone. I was like a old man chasing a boy on roller skates.later he told me he had a modified module in under the seat and later showed me three different types and manufactures that he had stowed away in his truck. I was looking at his digital camera and it was full of digital pictures of modules and insides. He has something we all need and knews more then he has told anyone.

Old 05-19-2003, 10:16 PM
Pro Rider

Your the man, Alltoys!

Old 05-19-2003, 10:36 PM
Pro Rider

Come on alltoys don't keep secrets from the beloved kawi family..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2003, 10:51 PM
Range Rover

Come on alltoy's spill the beans. Fill us in on your tire lifting at 40 mph secret. We all want to know!!!

Old 05-19-2003, 11:00 PM
Pro Rider

Roscoe69,
You are a bad one LOL. I thank you for a great fun run with all the snow, rain, and yes hail, it was truly a diverse fun run I truly wish I could have stayed longer. On top of the mountain when it started to snow and couldn't see more than 20 feet in front of you it was exhilarating I enjoyed every minute. One thing though, can you get ahold of Crystal, Sandy, Cheryl and Diane to find out how us fellows made out on the jello test????

Haynes1111, 2003650,
All I can say is the people that let me test their stuff are the same ones we are in contact with on the forum here and other forums as well. I have divulged information to them and vica versa soon as they let me put the diagrams on the web I will at first light. Some very smart people have found a way to fool the cdi to give us what it already has. Roscoe has seen what this can do along with other modds that I have on the quad but understand this I have invested over 1500 hours tweaking this thing I hate to give it up so easy. I put in base stock engine for this weekend as mine is ailing somewhat LOL. There was a fellow there at the fun run his name is Clayton a good friend of Roscoe's and he wheeled my machine right from the start almost 50 feet before he had to stop and I know he could have gone for alot further. I showed Roscoe three units that produce different results fourth one I had in my machine produced maximum power to the rev limiter, everyone was very impressed. Some people have expressed the safety quality of these products, they only produce what the cdi already has so how can this harm the machine. Roscoe69 I hope to get out your way again before the snow falls again LOL. I would love to see Clayton wheely my quad again after I do some clutch modds I think he will like also by that time I should have a new cdi for you to test as well till then have fun.

Old 05-19-2003, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

hey guys alltoys wont reply probably untill tuesday. He left our quad runs on sunday morning as he had a meeting in calgary on monday.He wanted to get six hrs of driving in plus clean his quad . I cant say whom he was meeting but this guy came a long way and has a great 650 and was interested in this module alltoys set up

Old 05-19-2003, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

Interesting to know that there are other CDI/modulator manufacturers. I thought they were all copies of each other but you say they peform differently. I would like to know who these manufacturers are and who do you think offers the best performance. Can you dyno one on a stock machine VS a stock machine?

Talking about dyno's do you have a dyno sheet on your P650? I would love to see it. Thanks Alltoys, your doing great work for all of us, keep it up.

Old 05-20-2003, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider

BBertram,
My dyno only has one function at a time and unfortunately it doesn't print graphs I put it together out of spare parts laying around. I can tell you the modulator will give you at least %30 power gains if and only if you have already done the muffler and intake. The motor needs to breath with this electrical add on the improvement in power is over whelming. There are 3 producers of the modulator as of now and there is only 2 that I would use. Not to mention an adapted modulator for the top end this is the one that I used to pass Roscoe69 with it has the holeshot plus power on the top end. Understand this and I don't care what anybody says there is a limit to how much speed our clutch will allow even if we manage to break the 7700 rev limit to 8200 that is set for the low end. At 8200 with stock wheels and tires the most one can attain is 68-69mph period and that's if you are 50lbs socken wet and aerodynamic. The best I can do even with the mod box plus all my little modds combined do I achieve a spike of 117 kmh or 72mph then it drops down to 95 kmh or 60 mph. I have learned that all cdi's are not created equal the most the cdi will put out is 7700 in high range and 8200 in low some other cdi's will not reach the 7700 mark and that is it.

Now lets step back a little, the modulator will give you what is already installed in your cdi. The best thing is that all cdi's have gradual timeing curve that will reach 26 degrees and 28 degrees maximum. The only bad part is that the occasional cdi is set lower than 7700 rpm why I do not know. Mine will spike to 7700 but will drop down to 6800 - 7000rpm. The modulator does help to keep it there longer. I am still anticipating a total cdi with my special recommendations when I get this there will not be a 750 or 800 out there that will come close to it.

These modulators are definitely the closest thing to the second best thing in the world!!!!!!!

Roscoe69,
I hope to have a cdi when we next meet. I did talk with that certain gentleman and yes he is interested in an article on my 650 he got a chance to ride it and he said it is very close to his 700. He came off motorcross track with a big smile and he said we have to market this baby. I then spent 2 hours going over the little things I did to that you wouldn't know were there. Oh Yes, I gave it a bath a first. Thank you again for the weekend I really enjoyed myself.

Old 05-20-2003, 09:23 PM
Pro Rider

I will see how my P650 performs with my outlaws then I will decide if I should get one. Once I decide if I need one I will contact you and we can talk about these nice power ups.

Old 05-20-2003, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider

Alltoys
Will get some answers from those folks on the contest. Spent all afternoon getting paperwork ready for cruiserbike and they havent finished putting it together yet. Hope to pick it up tomorrow and bring it home. Too bad you missed the 8 hrs. sunday and 6 hrs. monday . will update you next time. Let me knew when you get ready to market new modulater. ps clayton is still talking about having to check rubicon to see if it is in low range after using your bike, he now knews the difference between honda and kawi.

Quick Reply: raced with alltoys and his new module