Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

We kicked arse today at the hare scramble with the 650's!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2003, 11:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We kicked **** today at the hare scramble!

I worked all week to get several 4 wheelers ready for a hare scramble that we raced in today! 3 of the wheelers were 650 Prairies which we ran in the open utility and the race ran for 90 minutes. The 3 Prairies I got ready took 1st 2nd and 3rd! ***Mine took 1st ****with my rider(Leo) who got the hole shot by about 2 quad lenghths ( THANKS ALLTOYS) and lead the race to the finish! These 3 guys were the only 3 on the lead lap at the end of the race! When the race ended they had lapped all the other racers in the utility class from 1 lap up to 4 laps and had even managed to pass several of the sport quads! Jason who took third even took a bad roll after hitting a stump and caught back up to get his 3rd place finish! The second place Prairie rider (Alex) wanted to know last night what he could do to get more power and speed so I directed him to Nyrocs site to do the muffler mod,,, proved to be a very good move,,, got him second and he said he gained at least 3 or 4 mph on the top end and alot of power on the bottom end!(( THANKS NYROC))) I must say that everyone who showed up here in Fort Dodge, Iowa to run this race did a very good job, 48 4 wheelers racing together side by side through all kinds of terrain from MX to tight woods racing and only 1 serious wreck! Thanks to those who showed up and hope to see you all again at the next race and also don't forget about the 12 hours of America atv race October 25! Have a great night!

Old 06-23-2003, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider
Default We kicked **** today at the hare scramble with the 650's!

Prairiewrench sounds like you had a great time .

Great post, I like to hear that the kawi is doing well.

Old 06-24-2003, 02:04 AM
Pro Rider

We did have a great time except for the part I forgot to mention,,,, 2 of the V Forces we had in the race ended up out of the race with bent tie rods! The really bad part is I've had the new stronger Team Green Kawasaki tie rods sitting here for about 8 weeks but I just didn't seem to get the time to put them on. The first one that got bent was on Oldmanwheeler"s(Mr Fleege) and the second one that went out was Mr Coopers! I was supposed to get Oldmans on and then help Cooper get his on! I will never live this one down (they have been ribbing me every since the race) because they were both in 1st place in their class's! Cooper was in the Vet class and Fleege's was in the Open A class! Now that sucks!

Old 06-24-2003, 08:49 AM
Pro Rider

Congrads on the win!!