Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Web cam or Penland cam

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2004, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Web cam or Penland cam

Originally posted by: Sprayed650
PW...where can I get info about these races..I hadnt heard anything about them..I only live about 1.5 hours from MAcon..that would be scwheet and I am sure I could put together a team to ride it. Where is the one in Texas? I am running the GNCC race in WAshington GA and whatever local Hare scrambles pop up. Kind of addicted to it now...but at 40years old..it takes a while for me to heal up after a race..I dont bounce .ike I used to..plus trying to keep up with my sons racing schdule is about tapping me out...oh well...gotta pay to play..later.
Sprayed650,

There is be infromation on www.atvscene.com as it becomes avaliable. Right know it looks like it will be at Racsh Creek. No date has been set yet, we are still working out the details.

Old 02-12-2004, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider

But Mickey I wanted one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] See your Saturday, Bob.

Old 02-13-2004, 12:01 AM
Pro Rider

Please make it stop!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2004, 12:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

Where do you get the lime green plastic?

Old 06-27-2004, 12:11 PM
Pro Rider

This weekend I think I backed up my point that the Pendland Bros do not rule the utility class. This tread cost me alot of time and money to prove or to back up the "BS" as some called it that Penland is not a engine builder he's a parts changer. We will race Prairiewrenches 785cc prairie one more time in two weeks before giving it back. This race at the Wisp this weekend was a HP track and the Penland Bros motor didn't have anything even close to the power of my out dated 785cc motor. There is nothing more to say but I think I proved my point.

PS I couldn't find the post where Scoot Kilby's Prairie does 80 or 90 mph but if it is true then Prairiewrenches does 110 mph up hill!

Old 06-27-2004, 11:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

Mickey..give it a rest...havnt you tried to bash Penland enuf..maybe the bloating from a few victories has your head so swollen that you cant think straight....when you can run your engines over the long haul...then you will prove your point.....I really cant blv that you cant admit that Penland and Kilby dominate the utility class. Its really sad...there is no doubt you build a good engine...but if it takes you bashing Penland's parts or ATV's or riders..to boost your own business then that speaks worlds in the way you think and do business and treat people. This thread had died...and you felt the need to dig it up after you win a race..lmao..pathetic. Where were you when Kilby won the other races this year...let me guess...trying to figure out a way to beat him. Proved your point..yup..you sure did..proved one thing...you are and always will be trying to catch up to Penland and his riders..lmao.

Old 06-28-2004, 11:38 AM
Pro Rider

The point is you where braging up how the Penland crew wins all these races, but I stated there is no one to race with. So to prove my point I put a rider out there that has never even won a race,on a atv he has only rode a few hours, and he beat the unbeateable. When I look back over this thread it wasn't anything about Penland it was about proving to you that if there is no one to race with anyone can win championships. I have already proven my motors and I really don't care about putting a rider out there all year. Besides even if I did it wouldn't shut you up any way. The bottom line is if I want to win in any class I can build a motor and pick a rider to do so from the Pro class down. You can call it pride or what ever but I back up what I say and you can't take that away from me.

Old 06-28-2004, 01:11 PM
Weekend Warrior

Mickey...there is no doubt you build a good engine..but I guess the engine isnt everything...is it...I just dont agree with you bashing the Penlands...or thier riders. I had shut up with regards to this thread until you rekindled the fire....toot your horn all you want...strut like the rooster..beat your chest..whatever..just dont blast folks because you have history with them. The fact that you have waited for 4 months to post this..lmao...and you are right about one thing...you did beat Kilby..one time...woohoo...yaaaaa.....congrats.....sorry I dont bow down to the Great Dunlap...but in my book..respect is earned..not assumed.

Old 06-28-2004, 06:41 PM
Pro Rider

I don't know why you take it as bashing. You kept going on that I had sour grapes over the Penland winning eveything and that they rule the utility world. I just took it as put up or shut up "DUNLAP" and I did. To me it was a challenge, you called me out and yes it took a few months to put things together. Scott and I talked at the race, we are fine, no problems here. I told you I back up what ever I say. If you are going to go off like you did then I have to stand up and rise to the challenge or it's just talk, right!

Old 06-28-2004, 08:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

Mickey....if you think you were called out...thats kewl..check the lap times of the Wisp..looks like Farr had two laps faster than Kilby...but Kilby was faster the last two...but not enuf to make up the time he lost in the huge bottleneck. Call it what you will...if it makes you feel better...Farr's win was good..not taking anything away from him....congrats to him...I just think you need to get over this Penland envy...lol...just kiddin...had to slip that in there...lets face it...in the utility class..mod and stock..PBR is the team to beat..they have been on top for a long time....everyone is gunning for them...but we are all on the same team..utility folks need to stick together and not try and slam the other guys..we dont get the exposure the sport guys get..thats why Penland is a good spokesman for the sport..whether you like him or not..he does rep the utility racers and help folks out....just my humble opinion.

Quick Reply: Web cam or Penland cam