Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Web cam or Penland cam

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2004, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Web cam or Penland cam

At the 12 hour race there were only two modified utilities, Penlands and the Rincon. Mine was stock except the pipe and jetting! I did not go back and reread all this but I'm not sure any of this was pertaining to the 12 hour race anyway. It started as cam talk, then facts were tossed about,, then it got personal,,,,then the Prairie was brought out and made talk into fact! Oh, and it has been in 2 races with Tommy riding it and he placed first both times! Maybe I should reread it all to make 100% sure but I also don't recall any personal bashing towards any of the PBR riders! I will reread it all later tonight to make sure tho!

Old 06-28-2004, 08:54 PM
Trailblazer

PBR is the team to beat.

Old 06-28-2004, 11:08 PM
Range Rover

[quote]
Originally posted by: MickeyDunlap
This race at the Wisp this weekend was a HP track and the Penland Bros motor didn't have anything even close to the power of my out dated 785cc motor. There is nothing more to say but I think I proved my point.q]

BS.............Maybe about 2 miles at the most were HP. The rest was rocks and rough. If it was HP that wins then that big bad 800 V should have won the Unlimited Class. It may have got to the top first, but I think it got passed very soon in the woods. I believe a stock motor was checking out on that 800 after that. I know you are trying to sell your product, but it is the rider that wins not the motor in XC.

And I have to say Mike Penland is one of the nicest guys I have met at the races. So why the rough talk?

Old 06-28-2004, 11:45 PM
Pro Rider

Why is he known as Mickey Onelap in the race business.

I agree that bashing other racers, especially one as highly regarded as Mike Penland (who does more in one year for our sport than Mickey Onelap has in all years past, or will in all years coming, will ever do) is pathetic. Give it a rest Mickey, you are like the Tanya Harding of atving.

Old 06-28-2004, 11:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

PrairieWrench...dang..what took you so long to join in...lol. No one is bashing you or your ride...its a sweet Prairie...I bet you cant wait to ride it. I think when it was stated that the only reason PBR wins is because they have no competetion was what started the rider discussion. I know alot of the guys that run both classes...thats kind of a slam on them dontcha think? This whole thing blew up and had died..now its back active again...sigh...due to some chest thumping...to each his own....maybe it will sell more big bore kits for him..maybe not...personally...I dont care.....I know Penland...trust him...and know he treats folks right...I am sure Dunlap has the same kind of relationships with his customers/riders....thats kewl...but I dont see Penland on here slamming Mickey or his products.....maybe the high road is the way to go.

Old 06-28-2004, 11:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

Quadfather.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]....too funny...Tanya Harding....classic!!!

Old 06-29-2004, 02:37 AM
Pro Rider

First of all the name is "WONLAP" as in Won every lap!LOL. Next is that if I was bashing someone it would be alot worse than any one of you could ever imagine. I could say things that would just blow you away so dont even get me started. And no you will never see Mike come on here because there is nothing for him to say about me unless he wants to tell his side of the story of how he blew up three of my motors because he didn't do what I told him to do. I have heard alot of his lies and I call him on every one of them, and for the most part he has stopped doing that at least to people that call me and tell me about it. I would welcome him to come on here anytime to tell his side of the stories. It is funny how I get all these PM's from some of the people that have just posted,and that want my motors, but because I wouldn't sponsor them now all of a sudden it's all the rider and not the motor. You can think I'm bashing the PBR boys if you want but I don't feel that way at all. If they are the team to beat so be it, some one step up and do it, I did, no one that I can remember has ever out and out beat Scott. Hmmmmm, maybe I did send a hit man out to break some ones......................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2004, 04:40 AM
Pro Rider

I have sat here and read every post on every page.

We once talked about worthless post and worthless replies on the Hihg Lifter forum. This has ended up being a worthless post. Interesting but worthless because it does nothing for atvs. LOL still funny reading though. Kept me interested for 30 minutes.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2004, 07:17 AM
Weekend Warrior

Way to take the high road Mickey...I would expect nothing less from such an outstanding and reputable racer....errrrr....sorry...engine builder.....I am sure you are a great spokesman for the sport with such tact and diplomacy. LMAO....I am sure mud could be slung on both sides...like I said...it sure is good to see at least Penland is taking the high road....three engines blown up..yup..I am SURE it was Penlands fault...yup thats it...thats the ticket..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]