Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

you wont beleave this

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default you wont beleave this

i hear ya sugarhead, the automotive feild sucks....im buried deep in it now, thats why i ride/work on quads to get away from it. hopefully ill be gettin out soon though, moving on to do something or anything else.
and rebelds, dont be afraid of carbureters, they are really pretty simple, i was like you a few years ago, but i just started to take stuff apart carefully, thats how you learn. cars as well as quads, but at least you have this website to help you with your quads. theres alot of very knowledgable people on here...theyve helped me out many times. cant find a good honda/acura forum for when i have probs with the daily driver.

Old 03-17-2004, 09:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default you wont beleave this

I was in it like a bad marriage an Im not kiddin when I say that either.What my saving grace was,my mom ended up passing away in 2001, month later I got grimly sick w mono,I was so sick was out almost 2 months.Since my career was going nowhere ,mom was gone im sick he let me go.Before he did that applied to my township an got in,.1 day later my ex boss sent me my walking papers an I took em laughingly but to this day I dont look back only on the time an money an circle jerk after circle jerk run around I got from it.I went from lovng mechanical stuff to my attitude now is let a freaking mexican work on it.