Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

DYNA,,,, thank you again!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 08:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DYNA,,,, thank you again!

It seems that the only time anyone posts about the DYNA CDI is when they have a complaint so I would like to take the time to thank DYNA for making a CDI for the Prairies!

We have then on all our FD Racing teams Prairies. This weekend was the first race for us with my FST 785 Prairie, the whole shot was awsum,,, Alex hit the start button and the Dyna fired it up instantly and he shot out like a rocket,,, he had 20 yards on everyone in a matter of seconds! The rest of the 2 hour Iowa harescramble was pretty much the same as the start,,, he lead the whole way and even worked his way through the womens and C class riders to take 5th overall in the AM race! With the combo of Mickey Dunlaps 785 big bore and the Dyna CDI we took another 1st place finish in the Utility class, our team has taken the first place spot in all of the 4 races we have run in the Iowa ATV Harescramble series,,, the only series around that catiers to the quads!
Thanks to all our sponsors and thanks to Andy and Tracy Kyner (owners of the of the IATVHSS) for doing a great job with the races!

Old 07-19-2004, 08:56 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2004, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PW,
Congrads on another fine finish with your 785 Prairie! I'm sure you are very happy to finally have it back.

PS - Today, I finally ordered a service manual for my P650...I'm seriously thinking of installing stock V-force cams in my quad this summer (before my next local XC race in late August). You may recall that earlier this year I spoke to you on the phone and via PMs about doing this mod on my P650 and I'm finally building up the courage to tackle this mod on my own! Wish me luck.

Happy trails...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2004, 11:29 AM
Range Rover

I also would like to thank Dyna for the CDI. Mine has been running for a month without any problems except holding on! Great Product!

Old 07-20-2004, 05:24 PM
Range Rover

Love my Dyna, even loved the one that kicked back. Thanks Scott!

Old 07-20-2004, 05:37 PM
Pro Rider

Hay Prairiewench, since you got your Prairie back from Mickey can I have mine back????? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2004, 09:38 AM
Pro Rider

Oldmanwheeler,,,, the Prairie that I have here belongs to your wife now last I heard and that mighty red rincon is your now! LOL!!!!!

Isn't it funny, if I had posted,,, dyna cdis suck,,,, there would be three pages of posts here already,,, ambulance chasers I guess! The truth is tho, Dyna cdi's do suck,,, I'm getting very tired of trying to keep my but on the seat when I take off as the Dyna kicks up the timing and the engine goes to work and tries tossing me off the rear! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hey DYNA Scott,,,,you should come to Iowa and take a ride on this thing so you can have your arms stretched a little ! LOL!!!

Old 07-21-2004, 09:46 AM
Pro Rider

Thats great then, Im glad Dyna got their problems fixed and are now producing quality cdi boxes.

Old 07-21-2004, 10:16 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Prairiewrench
Oldmanwheeler,,,, the Prairie that I have here belongs to your wife now last I heard and that mighty red rincon is your now! LOL!!!!!
Prairiewrench, that's a low blow son!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Be nice or I'll have to come out to the shop and confiscate my work stand, ramps, and all the other goodies you have "borrowed". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That's why I order a BF750 rather then a P700 so you can't use my machine for spare parts!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] By the way, the wife says she heard that you have something else you need to tie to the handle bars and stretch out!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

How many quads are we running at the 12 Hours? Sounds like Elka is sendling some people to the 12 Hours to observe your "expertise" in setting up the P700. They are also making a set of Elka shocks for for me for the BF750. Diamond G want's you and I to send him some drawings for front and rear bumpers and a list of other parts for the BF750 and the P700. I told him you could draw but I would have to write the descriptions for you!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

This Saturday we are starting to lay out the 12 Hours track so let me know if you can join us with the "beast" and bring "Drippy" along so him and Brian can "test race" some of the sections. I don't suppose there is any chance I will be able to ride "my wife's" P700??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Like Prairiewrench said, the Dyna CDI makes all the difference in the P700 and I e-maled Scott earlier this week and hopefully within the next few weeks they will know if the CDI works on the BF750. Here's hoping.

Old 07-21-2004, 01:34 PM
Pro Rider

I'll add my 2 cents..... Dyna CDI has been the easiest, and best, improvement that I have made to the Prairie for power! I have already let Scott know how pleased I am with my unit.