Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

need your help old man mosses

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 01:15 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need your help old man mosses

Hi old man moses i have a praire 360 and want a flywheel key to advance my timing and can't find out where to get one?? Also what combo of clutch combo of springs work best to get the 360 to lift the front end ??

Old 07-21-2004, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need your help old man mosses

Hey jrocs, one question at a time---I'm old, i cant handle any more than that---Do a search on this sight for degree key, and you will get an education and a lot of info on where to get one---I bought mine from mike penland, it is homemade and not sure how much advance it gives me, but i think i could use a little more---do a search and buy a couple of keys, 4 degree and 6 degree, and even an 8 degree if someone makes it---My bike runs awesome but i dont know what key is degreed at. I also have a black epi (erlandson) spring in my secondary clutch, although i think it slowed my starts down a little because it grabs so much better than the stock spring, and the 360 doesnt have enough power when clutch isnt slipping. Do a search and find the dyna jet needle jet kit---if i would have known then that they had it, i think i would have tried it first

I cannot get my front end up!!! I almost pulled my arms out of their sockets trying.. I think i need a shot of nitrous