Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

May be forced to sell my FST 785 Prairie!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2004, 08:42 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default May be forced to sell my FST 785 Prairie!!!!

still to soon.lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider

Jim,

I can relate to your troubles as well. Good Luck with your decision.

I would think with your connections in the atv world to people such as Mickey Dunlop, Penland etc... they could give you a ballpark figure or possibly a potential buyer.

Old 09-11-2004, 08:36 AM
Pro Rider

Best of luck ,no matter what Jim.

Old 09-13-2004, 06:08 PM
Trailblazer

I would like to let you guys know that there can also be a bright side to everything that happens. If things don't work out, you can find another one that is younger and better looking. That is what my brother did. She is great. She goes riding with us, hunting, etc. And she is hot as all get out. She likes to tease us, so she dresses kind of skimpy around us at night. She knows we like it. And my brother is really happy. And knowing my brother, if she changes he will find one younger and better looking.

Old 09-13-2004, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider

Well, once again,, thanks for all the support. My wife is home now, we have been talking about our troubles and we are working on it all. Heck, I think she will even be going to the next race with me! There is still alot to be worked on and she even told me that she doesn't want me to sell my quad,, just treat her as well as I treat it! LOL!!!

Old 09-13-2004, 07:51 PM
Range Rover

Thats cool man i hope the best.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-13-2004, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider

Jim, my wife has accused me of careing more about my ole P650 than her also. I know where you are coming from on that one.

Old 09-13-2004, 10:57 PM
Pro Rider

If a guy is talking and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?

Old saying: If it has t1ts, tracks, or tires, you're gonna have trouble with it.

It's the same old story since the beginning of time. You spend too much time with them and you are "smothering" them. Don't spend enough time with them and you are "neglecting" them. I've met a few that I have neglected to smother. Does that make me a bad person? What is the cure for all this trouble? BEER!!! and scantily clad, no morals, no inhibitions, dirty little tramps!!!!! We're guys!!! We love tramps!!

Seriously PW, your wife may have a point. If you spend all your time and money on your toys, then thats not cool. On the other hand, if you have disposable income and this is what you want to do, see if she wants to help, or come to the races, or even race!! I remember a friend of mine telling me a story a while back after he crashed his quad. His girlfriend came to see him in the hospital and told him if he wanted to keep seeing her, he was gonna have to make a choice. He told her that if she was telling him he was gonna have to sell his quad and give up the sport, or keep seeing her, she'd already lost. (*****!!!!) long story short, he still has his quad and they are still together. Point? There is no perfect relationship. There has to be give and take on both sides. Do the best you can to make it work dude, but if it means you gotta stop doing all the things you love to do, you might as well bail.

Sounds like you are on the way to repairing your marriage PW, so good luck to both you and your missus. Sounds to me like you are still in love, so do what you gotta do. Take care and keep your head up!!

Old 09-14-2004, 08:56 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Rivermud....my thoughts EXACTLY. Prairiewrench, good too hear things are working out.