Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Is it possible to ride a wheele on a mojave if you can how do you do it

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2000, 07:07 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is it possible to ride a wheele on a mojave if you can how do you do it please tell me

Old 09-22-2000, 07:50 PM
Pro Rider

In my opinion the short wheelbase of the Mojave makes it pretty easy even in stock trim. It's like riding one on any other machine including a motorcycle-clutch and throttle to get it up and then balance with mostly throttle control and a dash of rear brake if you think you're about to go over. One of the biggest things to evercome is the fear of falling over but if you practice on a suitably flat surface once you've gone over you will realize its not all that scary and it will make it less intimidating to bring the nose off the ground. The biggest advice I can give is practice, practice, practice. Also make sure you are on a surface you get plenty of traction on as wheelspin will make it much more difficult to get up there.

Old 09-22-2000, 09:05 PM
Pro Rider

The grab-bar on the Mojave is pretty good I haven't flipped it because of the grab-bar there to save me. Easier way is to stand on the Grab-bar and gas it, You can easily step off if you go to far and moderate throttle will keep you up but it takes practice.

Old 09-23-2000, 12:04 AM
Trailblazer

It's easier for me to do them in either second or third gear. If you try it in first you will just want to loop out and fourth gear is too fast to get the ballance point before you run out of room. I just sit back a little farther, pull in the clutch and gas it. Another way to do it if you have enough room is to take off in second gear and instead of getting it up to the ballance point just keep the throttle pinned and keep shifting. The last way is a lot funner for me but it takes a lot more practice.

Old 09-23-2000, 05:42 PM
Range Rover

mojaves are a really great quad to ride wheelies on the easyist way is to stand on the grab bar and just rev it up and pop the clutch they have pretty good balanceing points my 110 is great i can ride a wheelie through all the gears except 5 when it gets into 4th the engine does not have a enough power to keep it going. the funnest way like mojaveracer said is to ride it through all the gears its scary but boy is it fun.