Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

CALLING ALL GIRLY GIRLS WHO RIDE

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 09:50 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CALLING ALL GIRLY GIRLS WHO RIDE

pink hand grips,pink hand guards, paint the wheel hubs pink. you can buy pink decals...not sure about ones for the brute force though, cover it with girly stickers

i like the handelbar tassels though, add a strawbasket on the bars and a lil horn too LOL

Old 03-07-2007, 10:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: GirlsNeedToysToo
I can't post pictures of myself Bakoboy!,

MY BF has me in "CHECK" remember! haha whatever. So I'm not so sure about the tassle thing? I think that may be a little too young for me; however, I did look into pink grips and I might see how they look. It may look a little odd with the lime green plastics....but the Fox stickers are cool and I saw a fox helmet in black and pink that I absolutely fell in love with.

That is what my daughter likes the fox stickers and helmet in black/pink and just ordered her some pink/black fox gloves yesterday

Old 03-07-2007, 04:00 PM
Trailblazer

I found this group the other day while looking for places to ride in GA and FL. I know they sell some merchandise. Figured I would pass it along.

The Dirty Girls

Old 03-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Range Rover

YOU SHOULD TRY GRAPHIX, SOME GRAPHIX ARE GIRLY BUT AT THE SAME TIME TOUGH. MY LIL SISTERS QUAD HAS A PINK FLAM SEAT COVER AND SHOCK COVERS.

Old 03-07-2007, 06:39 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
I saw in your other post someone mentioned a slip on exhaust. Have it powder coated in pink (if you get the pink gear) or whatever color you'd like. Look on ebay for graphics kits too. If you don't see a color you like, ask the seller if they make them in any other colors.

Then go to Walmart and buy one of those little license plates they make for bicycles. You put the letters on yourself, so you can make your own phrase. How about "Not His" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
or how about "In CHECK" lol... jk hey sorry for giving you hell over the whole bf in check thing, i just like to get stuff started, especially in forums its funny and makes for enjoyable reading. Anyways goto this site it might have some stuff you would like http://www.sherides.net/ . Well home it helps, and any luck on the pics going up? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2007, 11:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

haha Bakoboy, You are almost as feisty as I am.....Thanks for the apology....I think I dug into you pretty bad on the other thread I started....you'll have to read it...I'm sure you'll enjoy the reading haha.....Thanks for the sites everyone....I'ma have the hottest, sexiest, meanest, sassiest BF 650 anyone has ever seen! And MAYBE i'll take a pic of it when it's done. haha

Old 03-16-2007, 10:17 PM
Trailblazer

I'd say get a decals for the back that says " You just got owned by a girl" and put some hair ties on the handle bars. Call it a day. Jordan

Old 03-17-2007, 09:16 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is fastfatboy's wife I have seen all sorts of girls bikes but none in team green.( I love this color by the way) My husband says you should get a sticker that says Girls like it dirty too. Do you race or mud? This would be helpful to let you know what you could put on there.

Old 03-17-2007, 04:26 PM
Pro Rider

team green tough to out do.

find some pink accents for it...maybe pink Kawi' sickers and lettering even

Old 03-18-2007, 03:51 AM
Range Rover

ide say leave it green, just concentrate on the decals. just get girly stickers. or mabye a new seat cover. most of all keep it tough lookin..........IN CHECK, yeah right, guys are not smart enough to get a girl in check. unless mabye the chick was blonde.