Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

CALLING ALL GIRLY GIRLS WHO RIDE

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 09:07 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CALLING ALL GIRLY GIRLS WHO RIDE

So I'm not sure how many girls belong to this forum but if there are any of you out there (or any guys that may know about this?) how can I make my four wheeler girlie without making it look retarded. My atv stays at my BF's house so he loves that everyone thinks that MY four wheeler is his. I mean who wouldn't love the 07 Brute Force 650 in team green....but I want people to know it's mine. I can ride hard no doubt about that, but I want people to know that I"M A GIRL RIDING THIS BEAST. I want cute but not tacky. Any ideas? Thanks!

Old 03-06-2007, 10:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Originally posted by: GirlsNeedToysToo
So I'm not sure how many girls belong to this forum but if there are any of you out there (or any guys that may know about this?) how can I make my four wheeler girlie without making it look retarded. My atv stays at my BF's house so he loves that everyone thinks that MY four wheeler is his. I mean who wouldn't love the 07 Brute Force 650 in team green....but I want people to know it's mine. I can ride hard no doubt about that, but I want people to know that I"M A GIRL RIDING THIS BEAST. I want cute but not tacky. Any ideas? Thanks!
Your going to get tired of me answering your posts. LOL I saw a young woman on one of the big AC awhile back. The cat was Camo and had a big box on the rear rack. On the tank and on the box she had painted, or found decals, of various flowers with bows around them. Made that AC look really "mean cute". Her riding outfit was pink with yellow and purple trim. Sounds weird but looked nice. I noticed she seemed to have an entourage of young fellows wanting to ride with her. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2007, 10:31 PM
Pro Rider

maybe some pink hand grips .....

Old 03-06-2007, 10:33 PM
Weekend Warrior

No I won't get tired...I'm just glad someone is paying attention. So I should add something like habiscus flowers to a box or a bag on the quad instead of to the plastics? I think that's a good idea.... and I'll work on the pink outfit, pink is my favorite color anyways! I haven't been around any other girls that ride so I don't know how they go about riding. Thanks for the additional advice!

Old 03-06-2007, 10:34 PM
Weekend Warrior

Pink hand grips....definately something I haven't thought about yet! Thanks!

Old 03-06-2007, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont know if your local dealer sells fox racing apparel or not but fox makes some pink stickers
they have an assortment that runs about 20.00 here at my local Yamaha shop, I will be picking some up for my daughters recently rebuilt yfm 80, after I get done with it.
They have the fox head in pink along with stuff like Pink/blue fox head with flames around it and Pink FOXGIRL stickers, as well as others,
You could get a pink helmet and leave it on the Brute [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
but he might claim that too.

Old 03-07-2007, 03:26 AM
Pro Rider

Girlsneed toys too,
How about the plastic tasles hanging from the hand grips. My friends sister had them on her quad no one wanted to ride her machine, lol. Pink with gold fleck in the tasles now that is a girls machine.

Old 03-07-2007, 04:15 AM
Weekend Warrior

umm, yeah these are all good ideas but untill u have ur quad the way you want it you should post some pics up of yourself, i think this would really help everybody really get a grasp on what kind of rider you are. And could possibly help us determine what style fits u best. yeah so anyways pics would be great.

Old 03-07-2007, 08:58 AM
Weekend Warrior

I can't post pictures of myself Bakoboy!,

MY BF has me in "CHECK" remember! haha whatever. So I'm not so sure about the tassle thing? I think that may be a little too young for me; however, I did look into pink grips and I might see how they look. It may look a little odd with the lime green plastics....but the Fox stickers are cool and I saw a fox helmet in black and pink that I absolutely fell in love with.

Old 03-07-2007, 09:04 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

I saw in your other post someone mentioned a slip on exhaust. Have it powder coated in pink (if you get the pink gear) or whatever color you'd like. Look on ebay for graphics kits too. If you don't see a color you like, ask the seller if they make them in any other colors.

Then go to Walmart and buy one of those little license plates they make for bicycles. You put the letters on yourself, so you can make your own phrase. How about "Not His" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: CALLING ALL GIRLY GIRLS WHO RIDE