Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

I finally got the good quad

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 03:30 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I finally got the good quad

Many of you may know, that I recently switched over to Kawi, from PO _ _ _ _ S! My dealer said he has all kinds of trouble with these BF's breaking, no starts, this, and that! Well I have been through 4 of the team Poop product and apparently nobody else had my same problems. NOW I have this BF, and "I" am riding while (according to my dealer) everyone else is having problems. I just wanted to say I have rode the pine (POLARIS BENCH)and served my time. Now I am enjoying the pleasures of owning an ATV. This thing is awesome, I ride it, wash it, store it, and it is ready to ride again. Wierd how that concept works, but it really does! I have one regret, not switching earlier! To all of the Polaris riders, continue to "BE GREEN WITH ENVY!"

Old 10-07-2007, 10:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

My buddy let his 700 and 400sp go right back to the dealer. He was very disappointed in them, always having to replace parts, and waiting for parts while we were all riding. I used to like polaris, and was actually looking at the sportsmans. Boy am i glad i got a Cat instead.

Old 10-07-2007, 09:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awsome man, Really like your atv set up. Sound like us now, we ALWAYs avoid the mud. We like to find hard obsticals to ride not muddy ones. We should hook up and ride somtime. We are actually going to wayne this weekend on sunday (14th) but usally we go ride on private land or at richland furnace. Richland furnace is still my favorite place to ride though

Old 10-08-2007, 04:32 PM
Pro Rider

I'll be down there on Sat. Never been to Richland Furnace. Heard of it, but don't even know where it is! I park at P3

Old 10-08-2007, 07:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

awsome man, Ya, richland furncace is in byer ohio and only has 8 miles of trails like you would find at waye but, there are a few points were private trails break off at and that is where all the trails are. There are tons of tight, rough trails there and its my favorite place to ride in ohio. Weve named a few of the stand out trails. We like to call one of them "moab of ohio". Its a good trail, i can tell you that. haha

Old 10-10-2007, 12:16 AM
Pro Rider

Congrats on the brand change.

I'm not anti- any brand... but from the looks of your polaris, one would expect top-notch.
I mean it looks like something the military might use, and I would expect that it perform that way too.

I can totally understand your frustration with it being broken down. I've went through it with other things myself... and there is nothing like the satisfaction switching and getting something that just works as intended and gives no trouble.

Old 10-10-2007, 01:56 AM
Weekend Warrior

Im almost having doubts about my bruteforce750.
Its got 50hours on it and 600km and ive had to have all the tie rod tubes and ends replaced, steering stem replaced, and the rear engine seal replaced.

Old 10-15-2007, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider

Why did you replace the tie rod tubes? Did you bend them? Also, were you happy with the Moose Module performance gains?

Old 10-16-2007, 09:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

Don't fart around with a module just do the cdi rightaway and be done with it.You want hours of good reading about modding a kawi go to nyroc's site. http://atv.dnsalias.com U gotta sign up to see the tech tips.