Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Kawasaki will be chat room guest on Dec 10

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2002, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kawasaki will be chat room guest on Dec 10

HI GUY'S:
In case I am not on-line on the 10th...someone PLEASE tell Kawi on my behalf that "they are very stupid" Tell them that they are missing the ball by not offering Performance mods(C.D.I, pipe, cams and everything else on our wish lists for the AWESOME P650 right from the factory. Especialy when they have that stuff at their ready disposal. This bike is a special beast that warrants mods and performance upgrades. They could probably do it real cheap and make a ton of money. The stuff would be bought no doubt. Also offer us a better belt...even though it's a joke to maintain. So Kawi get off your ASSES AND DO SOMETHING instead of sitting back and reaping the rewards of good sales.

ROB

Old 12-09-2002, 10:35 AM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

alltoys: From what I can gather the chat will be on from 8:00- 9:00PM CST Dec10.

I have never used chat rooms and really don't understand them but I certainly would like to know what Kawasaki has to say about the belt issues on the P650 and if they plan to introduce a better belt for the P650 in the very near future?

I hope that the answers to these questions will be discussed on the forum.....MJSTX

Old 12-10-2002, 02:02 AM
Pro Rider

MJSTX

I was out to a test track in Toronto almost 3 weeks ago to ride a 700, at the track was a kawi engineer I had a ton of questions for him and he would only tell things that I already now which kinda put me on edge. I can't understand why Kawi is so tight lipped about the quad and its components when the 700 is released this March or April then things will be out in the open. The only thing that really makes sense is when they release 2004 machine in 2003 they can only give information out just shortly before the quad arrives at the dealers doors. If they do it before this time they are infringing on government regulations for that model year and can be fined. I hope I can be home when this guy is on because I sure would like to give him my 2 cents worth especially about that cdi gizmo and the belt issue and the choke and the radiator and my poor axle. Is that enough to get started GRRRRRR I feel better now aaaahhhh!!!!

If you go to this site check out the 700 page and you will see me at the top right side of the page covered in mudd with the biggest smile you can imagine sitting aboard a 700!!!!

www.echocycle.com

Old 12-10-2002, 06:00 AM
Pro Rider

i have to work too.
i'm curious if they will be extending the contengency program to the KFX400.... and if so, what series are included?

Old 12-10-2002, 08:31 AM
Pro Rider

AOL users. The chat room has banned all AOL users due to a idiot kid. Some one PM REX and ask him to un-ban AOL for the Kawi rep time. He can make it happen.

Old 12-10-2002, 08:42 AM
Pro Rider

This from DBeck in a previous post.

AOL users can't chat because Adam Miller is an AOL user and he caused AOL to be banned due to his abuses. We need a few thousand people to call and talk to his father, Doug at 248-627-5067 (work) or mother, Sue, at 248-627-8243 (home) and ask why thousands of AOL users should be prevented from chatting because they won't make their son stay out of our chat room.

Old 12-10-2002, 09:14 AM
REX
Trailblazer

I will see to it that the AOL ban will be lifted for tonights chat. I dont want to keep anyone out that wants to be there.
REX

Old 12-10-2002, 09:16 AM
Range Rover

I solved my 650 belt and all the other problems. I got rid of it . Best thing I did was to trade it in. Poor dealer support and worst of all non existant corporate support.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I was so disgusted in my 650 that I was going to get out of atv's entirely. Now I have went to the other brand and am very happy. I hope you get some answers out of Kawi. For the kind of money you drop on one of these machines. Best of luck. See you on the trails.

Old 12-10-2002, 10:55 AM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I really like my P650, however the ignorance of Kawasaki and their total refusal to acknowledge and do something about the belt issues they have with the P650/P360 is causing me to re-evalute owning a Kawasaki product. Several months ago I wrote a letter to Kawasaki Canada expressing concern about these issues, I never received a reply from them! I hope this rep will have some answers coming from Kawasaki factory!

Alltoys: Seems like you were having some serious fun in those pictures .............. MJSTX