Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Clear this up...just how fast???

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2003, 12:03 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clear this up...just how fast???

Originally posted by: zgirl2
You are talking about the lt50...stock or modded? A friend of ours had an lt50 for about 3 months and got rid of it , you just can't really get to much more out of them. From what I have heard. Not to mention the fact that the kids out grow them so quickly. The lt50 should be consider a mini-mini quad. I have not been a fan of the suzuki...since then. I have seen Bryce's daughter on hers (in the vid. clips)and she looks like she is going fast enough for her and her size. Just think when she is ready to kick it up.....look out boys!!! Her ability is unfreakin real.

I must give that lil girl a big....GIRL POWER cheer...yeah. For being out there and doing her thing. YOU GO GIRL!!!!
Thanks Z!!!

She's out of racing for the next 6 weeks... she was involved in a wreck last weekend, and now has a fractured wrist and a fractured elbow... during an open practice, a kid on a dirtbike landed on her and her quad... she was thrown about 6 feet over the bars superman style and landed on her right arm... she was unconcious for about 30seconds... her protective gear saved her life.. the gear's shot, but she's here to tell about it!! As her doctor said, "she's a trooper"... she's ready to get back into racing and upset that she's going to miss a race. She got a real cast on her arm today, and we drew her APB-Racing logo on it, put her web address on it and a #42

She gets her cast off in 6 weeks, and she might make her december race. if not, she'll be back in January.

This give us some time to give the quad a good inspection and take care of some little things we had been putting off on it.

Bryce

Old 10-28-2003, 12:13 AM
Trailblazer

yeah, I had read that on another forum. She sounds like she is pretty stoked about her riding and not put off by the accident. I wish her a speedy recovery.

Old 10-29-2003, 01:13 AM
Trailblazer

orry to hear about your daughter scrambler hope she recovers well & gets back into racing soon