Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

"Need some help guys"

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2005, 03:47 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Need some help guys"

So DS did you ever buy your kid a quad? im curious now.. we are having the same problems with my niece i wanna know how it turned out.. thanks

Old 01-08-2005, 03:49 PM
Range Rover

sorry, that last post was directed to "donecrashed" if u didnt figure that out.. i just remembered DS from your quad

Old 01-08-2005, 11:43 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

OMG did I type that? Must have been thinking thru my finger's again, so sorry.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Hate it when that happens[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2005, 10:11 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: quadduck
Yes I believe that you did, just remeber that sometimes they take the poor little ones who don't know better with them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I wasnt sure how to react to this at first but after thinking about I have come up with this. You are probubly right quadduck these genuises would probubly think they could take their kids with them when they bungy jumped/skydived. Of course that would be after they got good at it, possibly by their 3rd jump.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2005, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

I won't go too far into this but one of my co-workers skydives and... well lets just say she has a daughter who learned to and supposedly is a master jumper. Anyone out there have a nitro powered, turbo chargerd, bored and stroked, built to the hilt banshee for my 8 year old? He's really smart and a good rider too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2005, 12:33 AM
Quad Patrol

I won't go too far into this but one of my co-workers skydives and... well lets just say she has a daughter who learned to and supposedly is a master jumper. Anyone out there have a nitro powered, turbo chargerd, bored and stroked, built to the hilt banshee for my 8 year old? He's really smart and a good rider too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Only jump masters I've known, were with the 82nd Airborne and a lot older[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]I don't think I'd trust my life to an 8 year old[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I don't care how old/mature they appear[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2005, 08:33 AM
Pro Rider
Is old enough to know better, but too young to stop.

Yeah, imagine the feeling in the gut the first time they watch the child struggle with a fouled chute. 8 years old, yeah I think they will have their wits about them at that age, and are capable of pulling a knife and cutting it loose, and grabbing the emergency chute shortly thereafter. Oh yeah... I guess they would be lucky because I hear they get a break on small caskets.... Oh yeah, that makes a ton of sense alright.

I remember a few years back hearing something about a young kid flying cross country to become the youngest to do it... only problem, he crashed and killed himself and his father I think.... Don't have the details... but you have to wonder what the parents were thinking...

And people call us nuts...

Old 01-11-2005, 08:50 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

I was being sarcastic, or at least I thought I was... I dont have a nitroburning banshee, But......I am a machinist and with a little creativity we could stuff my CR500 engine in that "underpowered" LT 80. Or better yet I have a 500cc mach III kawasaki engine. Should eliminate any hesitation problem's. An 8yr old masterjumper OMG [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2005, 08:55 AM
Pro Rider
Is old enough to know better, but too young to stop.

Oh man, that triple cow would really wail wouldn't it? I could see one on a hill climb machine.....

Old 01-11-2005, 09:06 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: Dragginbutt
Oh man, that triple cow would really wail wouldn't it? I could see one on a hill climb machine.....
I have always wanted to build a single seater buggy around it, maybe even put it in the odyssey, except I have a 350x engine for that project. Someday...........................