Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

"Need some help guys"

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 09:21 AM
Pro Rider
Is old enough to know better, but too young to stop.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Need some help guys"

Just the ticket... a buggy from Australia... made especially for motors like this... http://www.edge.au.com/

Old 01-11-2005, 09:36 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: Dragginbutt
Just the ticket... a buggy from Australia... made especially for motors like this... <a href="http://www.edge.au.com/">http://www.edge.au.com/</A>
Cant you just hear that 3cyl 2 stroke wailing it's gut's out...............SWEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a rush that would be.

Old 01-11-2005, 11:53 AM
Pro Rider

Gary,

Christopher is doing great, at least now he is, he was showing to much of his independant side and he got grounded for awhile.

Before this he logged another hour last week before it got to cold for me to stand out there and watch him in the back yard doing circles on his quad.

We started giving him and his sister an allowance in trade for little chores, he says he wants to save up his money to buy a bigger RED fourwheeler. I like the idea, but if he could come up with say half, I would front the rest. Since I am starting him out at 50 cents a day, I am not to worried that I am in danger of having to do this anytime in the near future.

A nitro burning Banshee would be a great starter quad for Abby, she is 3 and about 30 pounds, do you think she might be too big for it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

AlaskaBoy.

Old 01-11-2005, 02:34 PM
Quad Patrol

Steve's ATV in Grover Beach aka: Pismo/Oceano has some cool looking buggies too. But, I don't think they would compare to having a monster 500cc motor in it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You could have a permanent smile on your face[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2005, 02:50 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Steve's ATV in Grover Beach aka: Pismo/Oceano has some cool looking buggies too. But, I don't think they would compare to having a monster 500cc motor in it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You could have a permanent smile on your face[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
rescuediver, Which would you prefer, the cr500 engine or the 500 mach III engine?

Old 01-11-2005, 03:00 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

rescuediver, Which would you prefer, the cr500 engine or the 500 mach III engine?
The "very" little bit I know about them, I would say the mach III.

Old 01-11-2005, 03:14 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

My choice too!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Looking forward to meeting you at carnegie the weekend of 1-23. I will be the guy who approaches your camp on a ktm, in red/white/blue gear, black chest protecter.

Old 01-11-2005, 03:17 PM
Quad Patrol

My choice too!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Looking forward to meeting you at carnegie the weekend of 1-23. I will be the guy who approaches your camp on a ktm, in red/white/blue gear, black chest protecter.
Sounds great to me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] See you there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll be the one with three girls[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] telling me what to do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2005, 03:33 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: rescuediver<br

Sounds great to me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] See you there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll be the one with three girls[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] telling me what to do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO. I have to ask, are you married to one of those girl's, or is it really 4 girl's? ROFLMAO.

Old 01-11-2005, 03:38 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver<br

LMAO. I have to ask, are you married to one of those girl's, or is it really 4 girl's? ROFLMAO.
LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's really 3 girls[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and a wife thrown in there somewhere[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I really wouldn't have it any other way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But somedays, I am at wits end[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]