Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

California Red sticker and Kazuma 150

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 11:06 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default California Red sticker and Kazuma 150

Looking for a pipe for my kids 150cc, any recommendations. Will I need to rejet after adding a pipe also?

Old 03-03-2005, 11:16 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: tintsem
Looking for a pipe for my kids 150cc, any recommendations. Will I need to rejet after adding a pipe also?
Yamoto150owner used a FMF Turbine Core2 Exhaust universal muffler. I added a new muffler and a uni filter and did not change anything. Did have to adjust the idle and fuelscrew when i first got it though.

Old 03-03-2005, 01:53 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquadThe DMV is about as consistant as the IRS, different office, different answers. I have actually seen a CR500R with street plates, it was about 8yrs ago. i followed the guy and was basically told that it was a out of state honda and he tried to get street tags as a dare. Next thing he knows he is getting issued a plate, he said the toughest part was getting street insurance for it. The insurance companies knew it wasnt supposed to be on the street but the dmv didnt. It is all nonsense in my book though, i mean cmon can a dirt bike/quad actually affect pollution levels?? Give me a break. I would bet that one 747 taking off from SFO wolud easilly spew more pollution into the air than if you started all the dirt bikes/quads in ca at once and ran them for an hour. Just my thoughts.
I couldn't agree with you more on the issue[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We are just a very small % of the problems with the ozone and smog. But, no major lobbyist for us in Sacramento[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Just like burning the fireplace, and now, how about diesel trucks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] if you idle for more then 10 mins, you can be fined[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] They can't stop the auto/fuel industry 100%, so, they go after the easy ones[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] And the sad part[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] it's not making a difference[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
They need to get the commuters off of the Altamont[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and start regulating the bay area better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2005, 02:08 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: rescuediver
They need to get the commuters off of the Altamont[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and start regulating the bay area better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Easy on us commuters, we have to go over that hill to make the big bucks and bring them back to spend in Stanislaus county. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2005, 02:19 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Easy on us commuters, we have to go over that hill to make the big bucks and bring them back to spend in Stanislaus county. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2005, 08:36 AM
Pro Rider

Those people in Sac would just as soon ban all quads, sleds and dirt bikes as alow any of them!!! SO try your best and get it changed!

Funny thing is that from waht I understand because, I live out of state, all I have to do is purchase my out of state permit and I can ride anywhere anytime

Funny huh "NOT"

Chris