Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Linhai 260cc

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2018, 08:59 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Agincajun
I am thinking of getting the Linhai 260cc at http://www.cypressautocenter.com/index.html.

Linhai Motorcycles is proud to introduce to the US market the "LH260' All Terrain Vehicle (ATV). The "LH260" 4-wheeled is a serious piece of machinery. As is the case with all Linhai products, the ATV is designed and produced to the highest performance and quality standards.

* A 260cc 4 stroke engine
* Water cooling system
* Long travel suspension
* Quadruple hydraulic disc brakes
* CVT automatic transmission with reverse and hi/lo range ratios
* Shaft drive
* CDI ignition

At the heart of the LH260 is a single cylinder 257 cc. water cooled motor which offers a smooth and torquey power delivery matched to a reliable automatic clutch and transmission which is well sealed against the elements to prevent slippage. This motor is easy to service, reliable and a proven long term performer.

The braking system is made up two brake discs on the front wheels and two brake discs on the rear wheels. Front and rear brakes are activated simultaneously by the handlebar mounted brake lever while a foot pedal located on the right floor operates the rear brakes only. A parking brake mechanism is also operated using a lock on the front brake lever.

Linhai Motorcycles and Cypress Auto Center has established an extensive stock of spare parts which are reasonably priced which ensures that maintaining your LINHAI 4 wheeler will be cost effective. The "LH260 ATV has a 12 month Limited warranty against defective workmanship.

Does any one here have one of these, or know someone who does?
does anyone tell me where the vin number is on manco talon linhal bighorn is

Old 03-12-2018, 09:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by Agincajun
I am thinking of getting the Linhai 260cc at <a href="http://www.cypressautocenter.com/index.html">http://www.cypressautocenter.com/index.html</a>.<br /><br />Linhai Motorcycles is proud to introduce to the US market the "LH260' All Terrain Vehicle (ATV). The "LH260" 4-wheeled is a serious piece of machinery. As is the case with all Linhai products, the ATV is designed and produced to the highest performance and quality standards.<br /><br />* A 260cc 4 stroke engine<br />* Water cooling system<br />* Long travel suspension<br />* Quadruple hydraulic disc brakes<br />* CVT automatic transmission with reverse and hi/lo range ratios<br />* Shaft drive<br />* CDI ignition<br /><br /><br />At the heart of the LH260 is a single cylinder 257 cc. water cooled motor which offers a smooth and torquey power delivery matched to a reliable automatic clutch and transmission which is well sealed against the elements to prevent slippage. This motor is easy to service, reliable and a proven long term performer.<br /><br />The braking system is made up two brake discs on the front wheels and two brake discs on the rear wheels. Front and rear brakes are activated simultaneously by the handlebar mounted brake lever while a foot pedal located on the right floor operates the rear brakes only. A parking brake mechanism is also operated using a lock on the front brake lever.<br /><br />Linhai Motorcycles and Cypress Auto Center has established an extensive stock of spare parts which are reasonably priced which ensures that maintaining your LINHAI 4 wheeler will be cost effective. The "LH260 ATV has a 12 month Limited warranty against defective workmanship.<br /><br /><br />Does any one here have one of these, or know someone who does?
<br />Where is the vin number on my manco talon linhal 4wheeler

Old 06-30-2023, 03:05 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Help please

Originally Posted by daimon1054
Well my dad ownes Cypress Auto Center and RedBaron01 is full of crap! I have ridden one for well over a year now and beaten the crap out of trying to break something and could not. There are some issues that I did not like, I don't like the rear brake placment on the floorboard but it works. Also the safety switches on the brakes went out in no time so I just bypassed them.
The front a-arme are the excat same as Polaris in fact I could unbolt them and bolt them on a Polaris, even the struts. The tires are awesome, IMO they are one of the best stock tires that I have tired.

Redbarron who did you by your's from? I know the USA importers and the factory guys in China and they have never heard of your problem! NEVER!!! As to play in the front in I think you are just trying to make crap up there! As to the brakes, there are 2 on the rear one for the foot and one for the hand, this is the best system that I have ever seen, you can get more stopping power than you can in any other system so again I think you are just starting crap.

I don't work for my dad I work in the oilfield but I do ride and have ridden and raced dirt bikes and ATV's for 33 years so I know a little about ATV's. Before he ordered the Linhai's he bought 2 and we beat on them for 3 months to see if it was worth selling. He orderd a container load and has sold allmost all of them and to date has not had 1 warrenty claim!

I cannot for the loge of me see where i have to put the capacitor. Can u please help me.