Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

High RPM Racer [ HighRpmracer ] ....DO NOT BUY FROM!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 03:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default High RPM Racer [ HighRpmracer ] ....DO NOT BUY FROM!

Wow, seems to me that Ron there spends allot of time sending out letters to unhappy customers.

Old 03-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
No rabbit punches and nothing below the belt.

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!
I'll KICK YOU IN DA NUTZ!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] you didnt say anything about kickin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 03:03 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
Originally posted by: ronkosydor
Originally posted by: MUDDY4LIFE
High RPM Racer,
will never see another penny from me. They are the most irresponsable ATV folks on the planet. Phone calls dont get returned,parts missing on NEW units, busted parts ect.

Dont buy from these guys unless you want High Blood Pressure.
Dear Mr. Bill________:
There is always two sides to a story. I sold you 4 atvs as follows: Kazuma Baby Falcon 110, Kazuma Meerkat 50, RedCat VX70, and a Kazuma 90. You claimed to be an atv safety instructor and requested volume buying discounts and you received your discount. The 90cc was refunded in full due to black color not being in stock. You requested a replacement battery for the REDCAT VX70 and you received it. You also submitted a claim for missing or (busted when installed) handlebar clamps on the REDCAT VX70 and you received that request directly from REDCAT Motors. I have no other open warranty-shipping damage claims on this account to my knowledge. Now I have recently been notified of a claim from Visa-Mastercard that you were shipped the wrong color REDCAT VX70? Is it your intentions to finally return the RedCat VX70 for a refund after 5 1/2 months because of wrong color? Or is this a scam to obtain a free ATV? Please clarify!

Ron Kosydor
President/Ceo
HighRpmRacer, Inc.

PS. I sign the checks going out to Verizon Phone Company for 7 incoming phone lines. I also have four (4) full time employees answering the phone from 9-5 mon thru fri, Central Time. We also staff our parts and warranty department with several full time employees. We do not answer abusive or offensive emails.
He still hasn't edited his full name out yet. =[
Hope he doesn't run his company the same way, having to rely on others to fix his mistakes.
Thanks mods for editing that, But I think you should of left your brand: "edited by ATV Connection Moderators"

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 03:13 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx

Hope he doesn't run his company the same way, having to rely on others to fix his mistakes.
Thanks mods for editing that, But I think you should of left your brand: "edited by ATV Connection Moderators"

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Sorry about that.. I'll be sure to leave the Post Ho Patrol Mark in the Future [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Trailblazer

to busy trying to save his business or what he may have left to worry about editing the name.

Old 03-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

ron, this is crystal.I purchased this atv for a christmas present my daughter spentchristmas eve watching her friends ride.you sent me a starter in febuary with no money to return the old one i went to a local dealer and purchased her a new 4 wheeler 4 day after christmas when i realized you guys were not going to answer the phone.IN MY DAUGHTERS EYES YOU RUINED HER CHRISTMAS so if you want your starter you can drive to west virginia and get glad to never do business with you again

Old 03-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Weekend Warrior

ron, by the way if you decide to drive to west virginia to get your starter please bring a trailer to haul back your piece of scrap metal!!!!!! if you would learn to read you would see that all 31 times i logged on a ask when will it be here .....crystal

Old 03-08-2006, 08:44 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

This thread has gotten real interesting. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Easy on the spin for a while guys, its time will come. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 08:33 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
This thread has gotten real interesting. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Easy on the spin for a while guys, its time will come. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No problem here. This is better than anything on tv.

Old 03-10-2006, 12:55 PM
Trailblazer

Ron,

Yes your company finally took care of my situation. It took several months to get everything taken care of and a lot of work on my part to get your company to respond. as you have records to log ons, you should be able to verify my attempts to contact your company.

After my son's falcon broke, I sent Highrpmrace 2 different e-mail notices. I am not sure which one I sent first, but I sent one to your customer service then another to your warranty dept. I believe. In either case, neither e-mail was ever responded two in over 2 weeks and no one bothered to call me.

Again, this was a critical, potential life injuring break down on my son's quad, yet no one responded.

Now you posted above all the employees you claim to have monitoring phones? As I had no response to the e-mails, I tried calling. I made several calls during business hours to Highrpmracer and all I got was phone recordings prompting me to different departments.

I left I think 2 different [atleast one for sure] phone messages to your recorded message system. Again, no one returned my calls.

Searching online, I found the Stanic factory web site and contacted them. That is how I found out that my sons falcon breaking had a factory warning issued months before I purchased it. Your company should have received this notice. I talked to other on-line companies that stopped advertising the model I bought from you because of the safety issue.

So I tried calling again, this time instead of listening to your recordings, I pressed "0" and a woman answered the phone. I told her what happened. She told me that the quad should have never been shipped without being repaired. I gave her my cantact information and she was suppose to have someone contact me. Talking to a live person at your business concerning a critical breakdown, I expected someone to contact me soon to make sure my son had not been injured and to assure me that the malfunction would be taken care of.

{that is how I run my company Ron. If my customer is not satisfied, I am not satisfied. And I make sure my customers are handled how I want them handled. You may be too busy to know what is happening or not happening in your own business.}

Then I got on this web site and found other complaints concering HighRpmracer, with references to the difficulty in reaching anyone there and no one responding. After waiting two days for someone to call me back, I contacted the BBB and researched complaints against your company. At that point finding a few other BBB filed complaints compiled with the on line references to difficluties with your company and the fact that at this point in time my original e-mails and left phone messages as well as a personal message taken from the woman I spoke there had yet to be responded to in any way, I decided it was time to file my own complaint. I called a few other government agencies as well.

Within a few hours of filing my complaint I finally got a call from you Ron. So I assume one of the agencies I contacted that day called you and you thought is was time to call me? Do you not think that is an aweful lot of work one of your customers has to do to get you to respond?

Yes I realize Florida is a long way from your place of business, but if you do not have measure in place to take care of customers in other states that do business with HighRpmracer, then you should not be in the drop ship, web selling business.

You gave me the explanation of being busy due to the holidays! That does not matter at all. To conduct business, you have to be able to take care of your customers. No, you will not be able to please everyone and you will get some very hard to please customers, but you have to try harder than your company is at least from my experience.

Had my son gotten injured, you and your company would be in a law suit right now. I suggest you make sure you are only selling the repaired or upgraded models. Find out why e-mails to your departments went unanswered, and why with all the phone employees you claim to have, I had difficulty getting someone to answer unless I pressed "0" and find out why the message I personally left to a person on the phone was not answered. Either you are very unorganized, or to busy and need a very good manager to straighten things out there.

As for my shipping fee? I sent in all the documentation when I sent the parts in. After I received the parts back, I called to see when I would get my check. I was given a date when checks were being mailed out. I waited a week after the date I was told. Having not received the check, I called again to verify. The employee that issues the check was out. The woman I got on the phone checked the computer and told me that there was at that time no reference to send me any check. At this point I threatened that I would start another BBB complaint if I did not receiving a check to cover my shipping costs. I hung up and received my check within a few days.

I thank you for finally taking care of my problem. I should not have had to work as hard as I did to get some response. I can not from my experience recommend anyone use your company unless they are possibly within driving distance. I feel you have a lot to look into at your company.

Teej6

Quick Reply: High RPM Racer [ HighRpmracer ] ....DO NOT BUY FROM!