Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Anyone ever heard of "BamX"? (Temoto, I think)

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 03:45 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone ever heard of "BamX"? (Temoto, I think)

Fella here local sells what he calls "his very own custom built ATVs", under the name "BamX". After a thorough fact-finding conversation, he finally told me these quads are built in China by a company called "Temoto". So they are, in fact, NOT his own ATVs but rather just another Chinese brand that they simply put his "BamX" name on. I cant find any info on the internet about "Temoto". Anyone know of them or "BamX"? The more info the merrier.

Old 04-14-2006, 12:34 PM
Range Rover

after a quick search bamxusa.com came up but found nothing on Temoto. Although, Temoto sounds familiar [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

BamX's sport 250 looks kinda cool though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2006, 12:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

I know Temoto is not good with support and the dealer is just another curb side dealer. Stick with a company like Raceway and you will have support.

Old 04-15-2006, 12:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Also to let you know that BamX is not his name on the quads. BamXusa is the american distributor of these quads.

Old 05-13-2006, 01:07 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hello, I, the builder Of BamX ATV's, and yes we are a factory in china just like 90% of all other quads out there. I build my atv's to be a very affordable atv with quality,we offer 1 year parts and labor warranty. They are not Yamaha and Honda, there the best things on the planet! I know I cant compete with honda and yamaha, but what I can do is offfer a nice quality price point at a very afforadablre price, usally about 1/2 of Honda and yamaha. Yes we are the builder, Go to Calif. DMV and look and manufacter, we are the manufatcer of these quads. What I did tell this person, was that Tomoto is made at same factory and we share of th same parts. I've been in the motorsports business all my life and have been playing with the chinesed quads and selling them for years, so i decideed to make my own atvs so i can make with the quality I want. Yes I'm in china 4 times a year and yes we test protypes and make changes. My atvs arent perfect, but we are always making changes tio reach my level of quaility. We are not a factory that slaps a name on, you can see there are no other quads that are built and look like mine. bamxusa.com is our website and we are setting dealers all accreoss the usa. I would gladly answer any questions for anyone. I'm not here to slam anyone , just put the facts out there

Old 05-13-2006, 01:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

I want to add something, I work on all atvs and honda and yamaha are the best atvs out there hands down. My goal is to build something that stands out like there atvs and will work awesome for the family. The scenario is like this, a family can outfit the whole family for about 1/2 price of the OEM's. We are a full service shop and we work on all models of atvs. So were a one stop shop! Thansk for letting me set the facts straight.

Old 05-13-2006, 02:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

I remeber you eric, your the vw drag race guy, Give me a call sometime, I told you Tomoto builds oyt of same factory, we are not the same company. My 70's and 125's are awesome, I put a lot of time into those two so kids could race. And If i rememebr you need something to push your drag car, and you was looking at 250 utility, which is a very good quad , that I have at least 50 in my area being used by hunters and farmers and being abused and still going. Ask Chris at Clay and Paqutee machine shop, he uses a 110cc to push all the cars at shop around and then uses on weekends to push his race at local track. Any way erik, sorry for the confusion, I'm the factory, distrubutor and dealer, we have about 500 in warehouse come by and lets talk and take one for spin, have a awesoem weekend!

Old 05-13-2006, 03:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

pwcman,

You say that you build quality low priced atv's that look and are built like no other? I beg to differ. Most of the Chinese quads look EXACTLY like yours. I have a JetMoto that looks identical to your 150. Most of these companies will buy from a manufacturer and once they get them they will put thier own touches on them to make it there own like better tires, suspension, graphics lights, etc... But all in all they are pretty much the same. Yours looks like any other chinese quad. I can show you a dozen companies that look the same. I have been dealing with these Chinese quads for a while and have tested alot of them. Yours does not look any different from any other. I dont mean to knock you down but these are no different from any others.

Old 05-13-2006, 06:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

Your right we all outsource in china for plastics and tires, rims, shocks etc. The difference is in the motors, a lot of motors look the same , but are made with low quality interanl compnents. I do spend a lot of time and effort improvin g the quality of our quads. I'm in china about 4 times a year and visited hundreds of factorys. I've seen about every quad and pit bike manufacter. As for others looking the same, your right, but the quality is built within, and I do dare to say our warranty stands us a part from most others. I'm not going to slam or name names, but there is a lot of junk out there! Why do I know, because I work on all makes and models and do lot of repairs . There are also a lot of reputable companies out there. When a person comes to our shop, they can buy a Yamaha, honda, or waht ever we have in stock., and honestly what usally happens is dad gets the HP honda or yamaha, and the kids get our Bamx minis and mom gets a big BamX atv. We dont build a race quad for adults and thats not our market. our market is the kids getting a cool quad they can play with or race. I wanted to make something that was affordable, and thats our niche. Were not perfect , but we strive for perfection and with our warranty customers have nothing to loose. So thanks for your comments, bamxusa.com

Old 05-13-2006, 10:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

pwcman,

I really hope you are one of those dealers that actually spends the extra time to make a product better for the kids and not just take peoples money and run. Thats great that you have a 1 year warranty. No one else has that and maybe thats what will set you above the others. Any time I get a quad I disassemble it and put it back together just to see how they are built. I have seen alot of crap and alot of good. They are getting better year after year. Your customer service and product will set you apart form all the others. Maybe one day I will try one of your quads to see if it really is what you say it is. Forums like this can make or break a company like yours. Good luck!

Quick Reply: Anyone ever heard of "BamX"? (Temoto, I think)