Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Anyone ever heard of "BamX"? (Temoto, I think)

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 02:50 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2manytoys
pwcman,

You say that you build quality low priced atv's that look and are built like no other? I beg to differ. Most of the Chinese quads look EXACTLY like yours. I have a JetMoto that looks identical to your 150. Most of these companies will buy from a manufacturer and once they get them they will put thier own touches on them to make it there own like better tires, suspension, graphics lights, etc... But all in all they are pretty much the same. Yours looks like any other chinese quad. I can show you a dozen companies that look the same. I have been dealing with these Chinese quads for a while and have tested alot of them. Yours does not look any different from any other. I dont mean to knock you down but these are no different from any others.
I call you on this one, i have a 125 i use as a pit bike,i have had many off road toys, and seen tons, i have never seen an engine like this on a quad,not saying thats good or bad, its air cooled and looks like a big scooter engine, i picked it up used, and it has been beat to death, but runs and sounds like new, {dosnt look it though} think the transmissions have changed because mine has a auto type with reverse no shifting, the reverse was on the rear nad i think must have been a bad design, sense i only have forward,my main point is some of these arnt the same as others,there air cooled or were , also having trouble finding help with the vins, this on has to be red sticker, # 8 in the vin is a C like to find a break down if there is one

Old 08-31-2011, 02:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

Also my last quad was a rancher, manco 250, POS, engine sounded like a tractor,in a bad way,maybe i'll get a new one some day insted of someones old beater

Old 09-04-2011, 09:41 AM
Weekend Warrior

i bought 2 mini hummers and one works great.the 2nd i don't seem to have any power.