Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

SEADAWG'S CHINESE INSPECTION SQUAD

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 01:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SEADAWG'S CHINESE INSPECTION SQUAD

All,
I see one common thread. Most advetise Japanese quality quads at a Chinese price. Many of these quads are not ruggedly tested and expectations are not being met. I recommend that instead of dealers or Raceway, that we have an independent inspection team that evaluates these quads/motorcycle for future consumers. I think we will be able to find a win-win situation. Also, many here mislead and I want that to stop. We can pool our resources and come up with a truly after market.....market. Enough of people being mislead. Listen to me Redcat/Kazuma/Jetmotto.,..Motto and all quads/motorcycles made in China...we are going to be the voice of quality and price. If it is good....it is good....if the baby is ugly...we can't lie, throw out the baby with the bath water. I have had both and ride with many that have them. SEADAWG Team is coming.

Old 06-04-2006, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider

How yah going to give a review on something that you dont have access to. Sounds like your just trying to get a free quad. The scuttlebutt on that one sailor is negative, dont see it happening.

Old 06-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Pro Rider

No, I want nothing free. I don't want any gifts...totally against bribes. I want it to be like the consumer reports for Chinese quads...if I get one free, than it will not be impartial and may let the consumer down! Independence is the greatest gift. Some in Congress should learn that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] SEADAWG

Old 06-05-2006, 11:01 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Keep trying SEADAWG!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I think the biggest problem with Quads from Chinese is that the majority of sellers, Ebay etc... have very little to no experience on quads at all. They buy a few, ride them around a parking lot and think they are great. They havnt ridden a Japanese quad for comparison and wouldnt know the difference if they did. Then you get some sellers who sell the 125, 150 and 200cc quads for full size adults and they werent made for that either. I still say that the current quads available from Jetmoto are for small adults with beginner to novice level of riding skills. Any one who is claiming that they or their copies is more than that is misleading the public big time. Jetmoto does have plans for ADULT SIZED quads later this year or early next year. It will depend on how they do in early testing.

Old 08-14-2006, 10:23 AM
Trailblazer

I've purchased a 200cc ATV from XRIDER.COM which is sitting at the terminal to be delivered today. I will post a comprehensive report on the quality of this ATV as soon as I can test it thoroughly.

Old 08-14-2006, 10:31 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

They can send one down this way and I'll just let it set outside. We'll see how they can handle the heat (expected high 104 today).

I like the idea Seadawg. If there were just some type of standard that ALL manufacturers must meet.

Old 08-14-2006, 10:36 AM
Pro Rider

I bought a desert cat 90 the other day....I'll look it over and let ya know what I think....soon as it gets here....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2006, 10:42 AM
Trailblazer

My friend also purchased the 70cc ATV from XRider in the same package to be delivered today... I'll conduct both reviews as soon as I put em to the test [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

The shipping was unbelievable.... two days.

Old 08-14-2006, 10:53 AM
Pro Rider

Some people are linking the Chianese and the Tiawain quads as the same quality or that Tiawain is actually China? WTF ???

Old 08-14-2006, 11:22 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Taiwan is in the Republic of China and have trade agreements with the mainland. You will often see Chinese metal and parts in Taiwanese quads. All Taiwanese quads are not quality machines. All Chinese quads are not a pos.

People get to hung up on where the quad was manufactured instead of who made it. And don't expect Honda quality at 1/4 the price.

Quick Reply: SEADAWG'S CHINESE INSPECTION SQUAD