Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Kasea parts?????

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 04:15 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kasea parts?????

Since Kasea seems to be no more (800# disconnected and no response from emails), where can I find a good part supplier?

My son's 2004 Kasea Skyhawk 90 finally has a hiccup. The starter solenoid pooped the bed. The relay might also be toast, but since I opend the sol and found mega corrosion and stuck parts, I bet the sol is bad, and maybe even the relay to boot.

Problem is, I can't find a OEM part supply. Parts are non-exist on eBay, and Google has been little help.

Any suggestions?

I'm glad I'm up-ing my son to the JM 125. but I want to keep the 90 as an extra for his friends when they come over.

Old 12-20-2006, 04:39 PM
Range Rover
Default Kasea parts?????

relays and soliniods can be gotten at a auto parts store like NAPA

even if they do not look exactly the same they are all the same. cars , trucks , diesels , you name it ...a relay is a relay. and a solinoid is a solinoid. it is all about the amps they are rated at. and i am sure these ATV's have a very low amp draw, making it even easyer and cheaper to find a suitable replacement. take the bad parts out and run over to the auto parts store with them in hand and match them up in the book. in my town i like the NAPA they have ASE trained parts people with auto mechanics backgrounds working the counter. at every discount auto type place i have been in the employees are retarded, like being in a Kmart or something.no help at all .

Old 12-21-2006, 01:30 PM
Range Rover
Default Kasea parts?????

i probably have one, most the asian cvt's are pretty much the same. i know i have a couple from etons. also like said above. the sol went out on my sons 300ex. honda wanted about $50 for one. i went to the auto parts store and bought a ford truck sol which was $9. had to drill new holes for it to mount but worked perfect and is a heavier duty unit than the stock mini quad sol.

Mark

Old 12-21-2006, 03:39 PM
Trailblazer
Default Kasea parts?????

Thanks, guys.

Yeah, I know I can use auto relays, but frankly, I just don't have the time to drive to NAPA and see what they got, then splice in the pigtails, solder, yada. All to save 20 or 30 bucks. I really want plug and play so I don't burn up my time. Considering I like to spend my time building my Suzuki 4x4's (read: Samurai and Grand Vitara), I don't want to play "fix-it" with my son's toy.

in fact, I'm installing 4140 moly axle shafts and CV (Birfield) joint cups this weekend in my Samurai, so it's not a lack of capability, rather sheer laziness. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I found GetATVParts.com They acutally contacted me after trying thru the KASEA website. That's who handles part requests for Kasea. The price was reasonable, $38~ for the relay, and it's on the way.

I'm just surprised how much KASEA fell off the map. When I got it in 2003, KASEA was the bomb, and prolly the best off-brand yoot quad on the market. Payed $1800 for it back then, and that was considered a good price.

In just a few short years, everything has changed with the Chinese quads coming in. For $2K, you can get a smoking 250 Jetmoto. For $1800, I could by 4 china atvs for the price of the KASEA. Easier to throw one away then fix it.

What does this mean when the China cars hit the streets here, like the Geely and others? Will we be looking at Corolla clones for $4000?

Old 12-21-2006, 03:44 PM
Trailblazer
Default Kasea parts?????

Originally posted by: carlw
at every discount auto type place i have been in the employees are retarded, like being in a Kmart or something.no help at all .
Let's no bash retards. They are too qualified to work at Autozone. Home Cheepo and BLowes drop-outs work at Autozone.

"Get the good stuff, that doesn't fit right, that isn't even for you auto, that still has casting sand in it, that has a warranty worth less than the paper box, get the good stuff"

Old 12-22-2006, 08:01 AM
Trailblazer
Default Kasea parts?????

Believe it or not, their really is that much of a difference in the quality of those(Taiwan vs China). Taiwan being the better. May be another one of those examples of, "You get what you pay for."
Kasea is about as close as you can get to being out of business as you can. can't buy anything from them anymore. Fortunatally, their now just as good if not better mini quads out there.

Old 11-13-2010, 08:01 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default I too need help with Kasea parts

I recently bought a used atv for cheap...After doing LOTS of research I found it to be a 2003 Kasea skyhawk 250. I need some parts pretty badly but can't find them anywhere hardly....I need a gas cap, and I would really like to find a frame as the one I have is terribly bent...........HELP ME!

Old 11-14-2010, 08:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

Hetrick Racing.com

Old 11-28-2010, 10:44 AM
Weekend Warrior

ive got a kasea mighty mite 50cc that im parting out email me with what you need . stevens94z@yahoo.com

no chain, no kickstart, no oil injector cap.

everything else is there .

Old 12-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by wesman0626
I recently bought a used atv for cheap...After doing LOTS of research I found it to be a 2003 Kasea skyhawk 250. I need some parts pretty badly but can't find them anywhere hardly....I need a gas cap, and I would really like to find a frame as the one I have is terribly bent...........HELP ME!
Check out these guys > Skyhawk 250 Quad - Kasea, SMC, Blast, Ram, Trail Blazer, and Barossa ATV Parts - A&J Parts , I've never used them, but was considering buying a Kasea 90 and in doing some research found them, they do list a frame although it sells for $490