Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Giovani 110cc Mini hummer

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 12:49 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Giovani 110cc Mini hummer

just bought one of these for my daughters. Had a few problems but it seems ok now. Except i noticed the rear axle has way too much play in it. I think there must be some seals and or spacers gone or missing. Sometimes the back wheels lock up. Does anyone have an idea of what parts i need?
Thanks

Old 04-14-2008, 08:23 AM
Weekend Warrior

We recently bought a 50cc GIO for our youngest daughter and 2 110cc bikes for our 2 older daughters. Once we got them put together, they ran really well...two pieces of advice: when assembling the rear wheels, buy extra washers to tighten up the fit of the wheels...and secondly, use loctite on all the bolts. Those 2 things made a HUGE difference in the performance of all 3 bikes. It prevented the rear wheels from looking "wobbly" when driving, and I feel better about their safety ( wouldn't want wheels coming off and having them fly into a ditch or run into something). All in all, I guess we've been lucky...very few issues with these bikes so far ( just a carb on one of the 110s that irritated us a little) and they've had several hours of running time over several different types of terrain. I would recommend them, especially if you're just into trail riding and don't want to spend a small fortune on a kids' quad. Happy Trails! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have 2 drain plugs on this thing... one at an angle and a larger one straight down???? which is which?

Old 09-19-2011, 10:09 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Chain falling off due to lateral movement

Originally Posted by Ghost6ix
I have owned one of these little quads for about 6 months with plenty of problems,within the first hour of riding practically every bolt and nut came loose so with some loctite i fixed that problem then the chain snaped on me so i bought a chain from a local motorcycle shop to fix that.Another prob i found was with the rear swing arm bushing wearing out extremely fast and it caused a lot of lateral movement which would cause the chain to come off, i bought another swing arm from allstarsales and that ones bushings wore out to so i hade to put a solid bushing in that i made myself and that solved that problem now the carb is acting up, but when the atv is running right its a great quad.
I too have a lot of issues with the chain falling off due to lateral movement... How did you make the solid bushing?

Thanks!