Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

China 4x2 Quad

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default China 4x2 Quad

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dixiespride74

Hey Guys,

just got a 2007 marshin 200 like co2boos above . Got a couple of questions for you guys who have one.

1. cooling fans: do yalls stay on all the time when motors is running even if switch is off or on? mine does.

2. Timing chain has a mild whine while at idle, goes away when you raise the rpms, pulled cover to check it out, feels really tight, is this possible? is yalls the same? Possible tensionor is too tight?

3. Also Does the vibration in the higher rpm range go away as motor gets broke in.

Just a few miles on it so far but i like it!</end quote></div>

1.My fans will start to run shortly after starting when the motor is cool. If the motor is hot at they will start to run when the ignition is turned on.

2.I do not notice a whine in my motor. The fans will whine a little though.

3. I just broke a 100 miles on mine and the motor is substantially smoother at higher RPM than new. It feels more powerful now too.

I like mine and for the price I do not think you can beat it. The motor is a Lifan and you can find more information here. They are motorbikes but use the same motor as the Marshin.

http://www.chinariders.net/mod...ms&file=viewforum&f=1

Keep us informed....

Old 02-25-2008, 10:29 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default China 4x2 Quad

Hey Guys,

just got a 2007 marshin 200 like co2boos above . Got a couple of questions for you guys who have one.

1. cooling fans: do yalls stay on all the time when motors is running even if switch is off or on? mine does.

2. Timing chain has a mild whine while at idle, goes away when you raise the rpms, pulled cover to check it out, feels really tight, is this possible? is yalls the same? Possible tensionor is too tight?

3. Also Does the vibration in the higher rpm range go away as motor gets broke in.

Dixie I have to go with George on this. I still have not ridden mine so I honestly dont have the experience to tel you.

My fans do come on once it warms up and then like George said if it is warm they are on the minute the ignition is on.

I didnt notice a whine myself except for the fans and i just dont have the milage.
Still waiting on a part myself.

Send us some pics though and let us now how it behaves. Good riding.

David

Just a few miles on it so far but i like it!</end quote></div>

Old 02-25-2008, 11:33 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default China 4x2 Quad

Ok thanks, in starting to think that is just how that motor sounds. After more reasearch i thinks it is probaly just valve noise which is normal anyways Im used to a broke in honda. Ive only got less than 10 miles on it so its far from broke in. im sure some noises will come and go.

Old 02-28-2008, 09:55 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default China 4x2 Quad

Well I just got my part for the 200 today. I am real impressed with Blue ridge imports.
They not only sent me the linkage but the whole transmission. This is a great company. If you see these advertised on E bay don't hesitate to by one. Even with out riding mine more than ten ft. Customer service is excellent. I wont be in NC for another week or so but I will post on my experience when I get there and fix this ride. See ya all later
David

Old 02-29-2008, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider
Default China 4x2 Quad

Glad to hear that you got great service. Hope I do not need it, but it is good to hear positive results.

I finally lost a bolt. One of the bolts that hold the fender to the rack came loose and lost. Checked everything out closely and only found one other nut loose on the clutch handle.

Old 02-29-2008, 01:22 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default China 4x2 Quad

Name:  SethDonuts.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  65.5 KB

Old 03-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default China 4x2 Quad

Ok thanks, in starting to think that is just how that motor sounds. After more reasearch i thinks it is probaly just valve noise which is normal anyways Im used to a broke in honda. Ive only got less than 10 miles on it so its far from broke in. im sure some noises will come and go.</end quote></div>

Here is a clip of my Marshin running. I have 110 miles on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLDvSKmW9ps

Old 03-02-2008, 11:53 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default China 4x2 Quad

Hey guys,
Do any of your wheels seem welded slightly off where there is a wobble in it and it doest turn exactly true? A couple of mine have been like that since day one. Gonna see if i can get them replaced.

Old 03-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default China 4x2 Quad

http://s136.photobucket.com/al...&current=100_0237.flv

Here is a video of what the wheel looks like

Old 03-03-2008, 10:55 AM
Pro Rider
Default China 4x2 Quad

Mine do not wobble. Might check your lug nuts. Loosen them up and then retighten equally. If they tightened one lug nut down and then the rest it will make the rim wobble.

Quick Reply: China 4x2 Quad