Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

China 4x2 Quad

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 12:57 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default China 4x2 Quad

Well Im going to try to post a picture of My NC adventure that wasn't. I got it started Put in Reverse and went ten ft. Went to put it in Forward and she was still in reverse. have a new part on the way but it bummed me out a little. I am going to manufacture something myself. their whole lever deal is kind of a Rube Goldberg setup anyway. I would think a Small lever with a lock and a detant for it would work. The large forward reverse lever there is a ball buster anyway.

Old 02-18-2008, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default China 4x2 Quad

Well I sorry to hear about your missadventure. I took a look at my reverse set up, never really looked at it that close before, and it looked pretty bullet proof. What failed on yours. Was it in the linkage or internal? I like the lever myself. The only thing I though was weird was that it was on the left side instead of the right. Only thing I could think of was that it would force you to put it in neutral before you could shift the gear. Every time I ride mine now it seems like it has more power. How was the service with the dealer?

Old 02-18-2008, 10:36 PM
Range Rover
Default China 4x2 Quad

George
Your 2006 Marshin Titan 200cc utility I was looking at in your pics. Looks very much like the Vbike I just bought . I had it out today for the first time on a long ride . I gave much less for it than the ones they were talking of for 3400 but still I know its a Chinese import but for the price for the quality I am impressed.
The Vbikes on the forum have nothing but praise for them . I havent read where any one is really dissatisfied with thiers (yet). But they are so new time will tell. I picked mine up directly from the distributer and like most concerned about parts . My first question there was parts availability. Then he showed me his stock of parts.
Also in my search and research I found that there is but one major Chinese Motor company who builds over 300 different models of 2 wheelers and quads. I guess or wondering if the Chinese are trying to out do the Japanese. I have also heard and read the Japenes market is going down hill on quality due to them importing on cheaper Chinese products. Yes I know that is a contradiction on words so someone dont have to copy and past and quote me.
So whats going on is the market going to the Japenese with Chinese components with a higher price ? Or is the Chinese getting better quality at a cheaper price ?

Old 02-19-2008, 07:40 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default China 4x2 Quad

I have a Jetmoto 150cc and i ride the hell out of it nothing wrong with it besides i got a flat tire. I jump it ride wheelies spin donuts more jumping i beat on my toys and this quad just wont break. i hear they dont take abuse but i beat on this thing like you would not believe . still fires up every time ive run it through everything!

Old 02-19-2008, 10:52 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default China 4x2 Quad

i am looking to purchase 3 vbike atvs this week. all are 300cc (v300 cc-t thunder). liquid cool with front and rear disc brakes. extra larger and wider frame with seems to be the better shocks allso. anyone know anything about this bike? i am not new to the atv riding and i ride hard.

Old 02-19-2008, 11:23 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default China 4x2 Quad

Silly, Sorry to get off your topic but I just posted some pics of my linkage but I guess they have to approve them first.

How do I post a pic on the message board here?

I bought my ATV from Crazy-Ed on Ebay. he is in Asheville and they are very good with parts. The actual company is Blue Ridge imports. Very good people to deal with.
Josh is the parts manager and I think Mickey is in sales. Both good to deal with.

Old 02-20-2008, 11:00 AM
Pro Rider
Default China 4x2 Quad

I dealt with Micky when I bought mine. I talked to him many times before I made my purchase. He was very polite and new his stuff. Too bad about the linkage, but looks like a easy fix. I did notice that yours had "Marshin" on the seat. Mine did not have that. Also I noticed no turn signals. My unit came street prepared. Had turn signals and a horn, even passing lights! They are a couple hundred dollars cheaper now though...

Old 02-20-2008, 02:00 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default China 4x2 Quad

Rock on. I just got this to post. I guess you saw them on my profile pics . Yea I'm not real worried about the part. I was just getting all psyched out to go have a little fun so when it broke, I was a little bummed out. No biggy though. I definetly like the unit and It was a little less than 1200.00 bucks. I thought I did have the blinkers but your right I don't. I will have to look at your shots in the snow again and compare them. The only other thing I noticed was the right front fender to the inside has the rubber faring and it was rubbing on the muffler. I just had to adjust the bracket and it stopped doing it. I also trimmed that rubber piece a little. I will take some shots of that when I go back in a week or so.

Old 02-20-2008, 02:14 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default China 4x2 Quad

Heres a couple more.

Old 02-25-2008, 02:19 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default China 4x2 Quad

Hey Guys,
just got a 2007 marshin 200 like co2boos above . Got a couple of questions for you guys who have one.
1. cooling fans: do yalls stay on all the time when motors is running even if switch is off or on? mine does.
2. Timing chain has a mild whine while at idle, goes away when you raise the rpms, pulled cover to check it out, feels really tight, is this possible? is yalls the same? Possible tensionor is too tight?
3. Also Does the vibration in the higher rpm range go away as motor gets broke in.

Just a few miles on it so far but i like it!

Quick Reply: China 4x2 Quad