Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Another Jetmoto 110 update.

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 09:33 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another Jetmoto 110 update.

well after trying what others had posted regarding the headlight adjustment issues I came up with the following: The headlights cannot be adjusted period! Although you can definately make them brighter. someone else made the comment that there were 2 fillaments in the bulb, one being a high beem and the other being a low beam. There are definately 2 filaments but whether they are highs or lows, that I cannot confirm. Although I did find out something. The headlight loom coming from the headlights does indeed have 3 wires and only 2 at the other end of the connection. If you take a scratch awl or a dental pick (harbor freight $1.99) You can remove the "BLACK" wire from the headlight loom and reinsert it into the center "BLANK" position you will find that both the "high" and "low" beams work together. I ran it for about 3 hours like this and so far so good. It does not appear to be any higher in location just brighter. I did some further tinkering and found that you would need to relocate the front nose of the headlight bezel about 3,1/2 to 4 inches to get the headlights to shine in a comfortable location for some decent night riding. I am going to invest in some aftermarket separates so I can enjoy the evening rides.

Old 02-07-2008, 01:20 AM
Trailblazer

My Loncine (2) have a high and low beam switch on the handle control. The bulbs are two filament, but they are only automotive brake light bulbs. You could experiment with other bulbs (back up lights) etc. to find something brighter

Old 02-07-2008, 02:45 AM
Pro Rider

Ya the headlight is pretty basic on them. Its been ok for us in the winter as it reflects not bad on the white snow trails. But in the summer to be safe you should probably have a higher beam. Bolting on a aftermarket headlight is probably the easiest thing to do.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:05 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Im going to go hook up both wires on all my quads. Good idea moomba99. Im not much of a nite rider but do ride at nite a little. The head lights on my mini utility quad are very usable and with the high beams are great. The Jetmoto Hunters head lights are sort of like the head lights on a small car. I think that is what they are going to use on the Jetmoto 350.