KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

Dinli it's offical

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2003, 09:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dinli it's offical

Atkins, I think it is just fine as it is - the original Cannondale's will never be Dinli's. When Dinli puts out their product, they should get their own forum. JMO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2003, 09:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: 2004ds650
being built in the us does nothing for me. yeah ORIGINALLY LOL OMG. polaris,harley,and cannondale are all american made and are only bought either because of the name (harley) or where they're built,otherwise theyd be out of buisiness. id take a japanese designed vehicle anyday!
It is true that many foreign made products are very reliable. Namely hondas of all kinds, the bombs, and some car companies in europe. That is not to say, however, that things made in the US are junk. Polaris machines were originally concieved as the easiest machines to ride and learn on. Harley davidson has been around for a century and rode thousands of US troops into battle during WWI. They continue to provide extremely reliable machines that last a very long time. Cannondale blasted onto the atv market with an engine and design that will eventually revolutionized the atv industry. The "Jap" companies have yet to even try efi. The c-dales will still outperform all other sport quads released, inculding your ds, the famed yfz, and the praised new 450ex.

And you should consider yourself lucky that some American working man doesnt hunt you down and beat you within and inch of your life for demeaning the value of US products. Imports are great. In fact, i love my yamaha raptor. But if all we bought were foreign goods, your daddy wouldnt have the money to buy you all those toys that you have never owned. Show some respect, lest someone teaches you some.

Old 11-02-2003, 02:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

jeez, did I end up in the yammi forum again, you guys are harsh[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Just kiddin though that was hilarious.