Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

why cant we all just be friends?

NOT!!!!!!

this is pretty good

hey special i think hes too scared to reply

Old 09-04-2002, 10:16 PM
Pro Rider

Most people that know me would say im pretty friendly and would go out of my way to help a fellow racer.

But this guy really gets on my nerves and brought the worst out
of me.

I know im no wear near the fastes guy around us but I will make it a point to atleast stomp his a$$.

Old 09-04-2002, 10:34 PM
The Facility

Hmmmmmmmmm

I smell a southern edition of Fourstroke Wars brewing in here.

I say that you guys should come to the Starkville ArenaCross on October 26 and duke it out. Starkville would be the best location for everyone in TN, MS, and AL. Same ammount of drive from either place.

We wont call this one Fourstroke wars since there are both 2 and 4 strokes involved and it's not a drag race.

This WILL determine the fastest guy in the Southeast.

Hell, I will be there as well!! I may get smoked like I've never been smoked before, but yet...I WILL be there!!

Come on CAP'N CRUNCH.......you game or what??

Old 09-04-2002, 10:44 PM
Pro Rider

Yea,He would show up on the 27th so he could win.LMAO!

When it gets alitle closer to the 26th I will get back with you.Right now we been very busy at work so its hard to tell if I can get away for a hole weekend to get out there.Sounds fun though.

Old 09-05-2002, 03:13 AM
Pro Rider

hey guys just got back from fernwood, josh looked good out there on the moto. i think i will let him run a couple of classes next week, 4 stroke and open money and even thinking about bringing the blaster out again. hell all he can do is blow it up again, top ends are cheap for that thing. a little extra cash and 2 trophy's would be nice. might take it out this weekend and break it in, only got about 10 minutes on a new top end. how did you guys like the e-mail from monster mountian. knowsalot i been thinking seriously about that arena cross in starksville, might give you a call for the details. we never done one before but theres always got to be a first time for everything. anybody going to west monroe sept 15 for the start of their series. we are thinking about it and kip wants to do it. be tough racing fernwood sat. night and then driving to monroe and racing sunday but suppose to be some good competition there.well gott go get the track dust off. later guys

Old 09-05-2002, 12:21 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

MxDale71- Yea Hunter finally got his 450 from Jeremiah. He told me it was not even fair it was so fast. I have never been there. Joe keeps trying to talk me and my Dad into getting over there to race, but I probably want make any TQRA races this year, but I will be at all of them next year. Chaler told me he probably wasnt going to this one either. Next year I am going to race all the Nationals again and the TQRA, so I have to start saving money for next year.