Land, Trail and Environmental Issues Discuss political and social events effecting where we ride. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum and Sub-Forums stays in these forums.

I can only imagine the firestorm this will cause

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2003 | 08:58 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default I can only imagine the firestorm this will cause

NOVCC Backs a National Sound Limit of 96dB

Good for them....but I'm sure there will be those who totally disagree with their position (for purely selfish reasons).

Once again there will be a rift inside our very own community.

While you're at it check out this site ARRA

Old 08-23-2003 | 01:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RookWV
Once again there will be a rift inside our very own community...............
I hate to see any "rifts" also...........but how long is it going to take before we assemble a group within our community that the "rest of the world" can look at with any measure of respect?

God forbid that anybody with half-a-hand in being responsible for making things happen should use our "forums" to get a quick glimpse of who we actually are.........rampant misspelling; gross butchery of the English language, complaints regarding everything from "pay-to-play" to being "forced" to wear a helmet or legislating rules that (my gosh) might actually "punish you" for breaking the law.

Sometimes I think we neeed more than a "rift" in this community to get started down the path of tossing out some of the "dead wood" in it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Thanks for the update. Now, if we could only get the ATVA to consider the "helmet" issue important enough to be included in our nationwide petitions to the government in regards to what "we" consider important............or will 'atv' safety issues always be beholden to the AMA's refusal to upset their own membership's "community"?

Old 08-30-2003 | 09:56 PM
Pro Rider

96db, i wish , i think thats the limit for for race machinery in the uk,LOL

what you woried about??