Land, Trail and Environmental Issues Discuss political and social events effecting where we ride. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum and Sub-Forums stays in these forums.

Be Aware Out There - Revisited

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2003 | 11:22 PM
|
Range Rover
Default Be Aware Out There - Revisited

I've posted this link before in the Kawasaki (which is what I ride) forum and the environmental forum and it was well received. I wondered if it was too soon to post it again. But this evening I watched a TV show about environmental groups. It came to me that the evil in their doings would not only be a threat to ATV'ers, but to anyone who happened to be taking a walk in the woods...or anywhere else they've right to enjoy. Please....follow the following link:

http://www.off-road.com/vw/enviro/efdm.html

Join an ATV action group....please! There are many...both national and local. These "people" in the above link are domestic terrorists yet display little difference from those responsible for 9/11. They care not whether you it is you riding your ATV or your child.....or someone simply out for a walk.

Moo,
MadCow

Old 12-22-2003 | 03:00 PM
Range Rover

I have more info on specific individuals. PM me if you'd like to check it out. I won't post details publicly, but it is as troubling as the link you provided (which I'm already familiar with). Especially since I received irrational threats from someone who would not listen to any reason - to the point where I got the police involved. Some of these people are nucking futz.

Old 12-23-2003 | 03:09 AM
Range Rover

That is unbelievable! Yet, believable that someone does that kind of stuff!

If they really cared about the environment, they wouldn't bury trash like picture tubes, old fishing hooks, trot lines, piano wire, and roofing tin in the woods. Nor would they even dig the holes to "damage" the environment.

You reading this, Al Gore?

Larry

Old 12-23-2003 | 04:45 PM
Pro Rider

Someone has already planted booby traps on my land. A hole dug at the top of a hill that was easily spotted and then some thorn tree branches covered with 3" thorns. They they pulled a bunch of the thorns off and sprinkled them all along the trail and covered all of it with leaves. This was more dangerous for my wife who hikes these trails. I'm now ready to shoot antone I see back there, but I used to invite everyone to enjoy all my trails and camps. Check my profile page for a picture of a thorn branch from the trail.

Old 12-23-2003 | 05:13 PM
Range Rover

OMG, man this is terrorist stuff!! No different from terrorist propoganda!! I sincerely cannot belieive that some people living in this Country, that was founded upon freedom from state and religion and so forth, actually possess this type of mentality!! It is scary to see what this world is coming to!! I have always said that if there is ever anyone to ever hurt a loved one of mine, that I would live the old testament philosophy being an--"Eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.".... Although I would make it worth my time and take all the teeth for a tooth and so forth.......

If the society of today would live more to the eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth philosophy instead of the 'turn the other cheek' philosophy then we would have a much better world today!! For instance, I used to listen to my elder relatives remembering when they did not have to lock the doors at night, and so forth....... Now people pay a good $$ for home security systems and so forth!! What will it be like in 40 more years!!??

Then to top it off, WHY give a killer like the likes of Malvo or whatever his Sinful name was, (The 2 SERIAL KILLERS shooting all of the people in the Washington D.C. area), a trial? Why not give him a SSSSLLLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWW Tortureous death in front of the White House?? For crying out loud, all of the INNOCENT families that were ruined as a result of an INNOCENT LOVED ONE BEING GUNNED DOWN FOR NO APPARENT REASON, were not given a trial!!!
THEN last but not least, I and alot of other hard working americans PAY AAAALLLLLLOOOOOTTTTTAAAA FEDERAL TAXES!!! I pay in taxes what an entry level teacher makes in this state a year!! It is sad to realize that a large portion of our hard earned money is going to this cause, is it not??! Then it is also sad that there is not much that such a small fish in such a large ocean can do about this situation!! Man, I should not have looked at that site because now my blood pressure is sky high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!