Land, Trail and Environmental Issues Discuss political and social events effecting where we ride. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum and Sub-Forums stays in these forums.

Howard Dean wants to ban atv riding?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2004 | 02:26 PM
KGB
Pro Rider
Default Howard Dean wants to ban atv riding?

Gary,
I know what you meant. Thansk for clarifing though! I am just worried about some body reading it and thinking they should not vote.
GO VOTE!

Old 02-20-2004 | 10:44 PM
Trailblazer

I think everyone should vote[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2004 | 02:23 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

i think all US citizens should vote!! Mandatory, or you get taxed at a slightly higher rate,,,,same with military service.

Old 03-01-2004 | 05:38 PM
Weekend Warrior

While I can understand the frustration that political issues can cause, I've got to say, if there was as much effort to fight for our access and use of public lands equal to some of the rants in this thread, we'd have some pretty good access! The thing is, if we just point fingers at each other, then nothing gets done. We need to stop defending the bad ideas, the poor policies of one person or group just because they are part of the package. We NEED put some effort into understanding the reasons we are getting shut out, and work to change them whether they be policy, or people (political or fellow riders). In the end, politicians are just embodied empty promises that leave office after a few years. We need to get the policies in place that will give us the opportunity to give our future generations a place to enjoy that won't be taken from them. Politicians are just the unfortunate middle men (or women) that we have to go through to convey our ideas.
There are plenty of other issues that we have to be aware of sure, but these forums are places to offer ideas and concerns about our favorite sport.

Old 03-02-2004 | 01:47 PM
sam
Pro Rider

First I want to thank all in the service now and in the past my family and I owe you or gratitude(sp) Thank you. IMO I think alot of dems have been pulled way to the left and out of main stream. if it wasnt for the media proping them up, there days would be numberd. I just wish the republicans would fight back like the dems fight to get there way. the way I look at it if the rich cant get richer (with out breaking the law)I dont have a job. Ive never had a job by a poor person. also you will never get a tax break from any of these dems running now. they all want to raise our taxis and cut our military.
Sam

Old 03-18-2004 | 10:02 PM
Trailblazer

I would never vote for any man that can not even decide where he stand on an issue, I belive we all have to vote and show the DEMOCRATES They can not pull the wool over our eyes.
VOTE FOR GEORGE BUSH

Old 03-20-2004 | 08:21 PM
Weekend Warrior

this should remind us all that the safer we ride, the more respect we will get

Remember TREAD LIGHTLY- noone said it was gunna be easy, but at least we will keep our beautiful riding areas